Brock Lesnar hates fans

Smart man.
I generally cant stand fanatics either.

If he liked people, he wouldn't be a good heel, and then no one would like him.

But since he hates everyone, he's a great heel, and everyone loves him.

:sniper:
It’s not an act, he really treats his fans that way

I don't get why people are fans. I remember having opportunities to meet Nelson Mandela and Bill Gates, and I said "fuck that." I salute them for their accomplishments, but I have my own path to walk on.

This is why I don't get "I love Fighter A so much. I want him to win every UFC fight" fans. You can't tell me that is not just, at least very least, a tiny little bit homosexual.

Don't hold another man's dick. Especially not in public. LOL

He just some guy who is extremely naturally gifted and has all those muscles naturally and everyone is jealous of him

So I understand the general sentiment of not liking fans but in the first video he could have at least been nice to the girl. It was one person and he wasn't doing anything. But I get that he's not that type of person too.

the 1st video he didn't tell that lady to fuck off, he told her no for a photo. 2nd video he's in character. 3rd video he clearly states he doesn't like being around people.

i don't see anything wrong with his behavior.
She asked for a photo and he rudely told her no. The second video wasn’t on live tv. There are many other incidents where Brock was a douche to fans, you can look up the stories.

I don't get why people are fans. I remember having opportunities to meet Nelson Mandela and Bill Gates, and I said "fuck that." I salute them for their accomplishments, but I have my own path to walk on.

This is why I don't get "I love Fighter A so much. I want him to win every UFC fight" fans. You can't tell me that is not just, at least very least, a tiny little bit homosexual.

Don't hold another man's dick. Especially not in public. LOL

TIL having a preference for a fighter is homosexual.

Back