I want to hear your unpopular music opinion

Paul McCartney's voice is like nails on a chalk board.

Billy Idol's best music was not in the 80s.
Nobody knows about it, they just know 2 or 3 chart toppers from that era.

Cyberpunk was a pretty solid album from the 90s.

Still I don't think anything from Gen X or post 80s is better than Flesh for Fantasy, Rebel Yell, World's Forgotten Boy, White Wedding, etc.

ice cube, dre, and snoop were all posers from the suburbs.

They were

I love their music and proud of their success but they were all "studio gangsters" Dre was the only one that sort of admitted he wasn't about that life.

"I ain't a thug. How much Tupac in you you got?" Dr. Dre "The Watcher"

Cyberpunk was a pretty solid album from the 90s.

Still I don't think anything from Gen X or post 80s is better than Flesh for Fantasy, Rebel Yell, World's Forgotten Boy, White Wedding, etc.

I think if the songs can be looked at without nostalgia, Devil's Playground has plenty of songs that are better. He just wasn't a cool guy when the album was released, so nobody gave it any run.

Cyberpunk was way before its time, but unfortunately from a timeline that never happened :)

@blokeybloke you have screwed me up with this totally.
EWtIzYrUwAA__3L

Acdc sucks.

Guns n roses sucks.

Journey is absolute shit.

Bon jovi is balls and chip diamond can come at me bro.

Country is terrible in all forms.

Beatles are decent but overrated.

Nearly everything that has come out in the last 10 years isnt worth what drips from my ass when i think im done wiping diarrhea.

i hate bob marley
i dont consider rap to be music. they dont sing or play instruments

"Actors, studio gangstas, bustas, but this time you're dealing with some real muthafuckaz."
Easy e
They were

I love their music and proud of their success but they were all "studio gangsters" Dre was the only one that sort of admitted he wasn't about that life.

"I ain't a thug. How much Tupac in you you got?" Dr. Dre "The Watcher"

Shinedown's cover of simple man is better than the original.
Same for
Disturbed cover of sound of silence.
Just because you did it first doesnt mean You did it best.
Corey Taylor is arguably the best vocalist in all of metal history Dio, Plant be damned.
Rap died after eminem became less popular
Run dmc was shitty music.
Elvis was fucking awful
John Anderson was a better lyricist than Garth Brooks.
If your music landed on NOW cd back in the day that was like being told you are the mildest pop ever.

AC/DC are an obnoxious band with not one but two incredibly grating vocalists.

Rage against the Machine made the same song 30 times. Audioslave were a far better and more interesting band.

Back