Adesanya has gyno on his right chest

Let them juice!
Im sure 99% of guys in the UFC are juicing, but I didnt really think Izzy was one of them. I may have to reconsider, but this is just my opinion.

Not much of a noticeable difference.

Nipples may appear larger and smaller depending on the temperature. Also men constantly develop gyno and various stages of their life with no external hormone usage.

So your conspiracy riddled research was all for nothing. Improve and don’t mistakes like this again. Before that though take a day or two to hang your head in shame in the knowledge that you posted something so laughably stupid to a forum expecting to be taken seriously

Yup, that's gyno. Most likey from a cycle . He didn't do post estrogen treatment in time .

Nipples may appear larger and smaller depending on the temperature. Also men constantly develop gyno and various stages of their life with no external hormone usage.

So your conspiracy riddled research was all for nothing. Improve and don’t mistakes like this again. Before that though take a day or two to hang your head in shame in the knowledge that you posted something so laughably stupid to a forum expecting to be taken seriously

No, it's a legit argument from OP.

smartselect_20200216-205521_google-jpg.730405

This is insanely noticable.

You hvae to be blind to not notice.

Attachments

• upload_2020-9-26_14-34-9.png
    upload_2020-9-26_14-34-9.png
    380.9 KB · Views: 24

no one can deny that he has gyno on that right side. like many others have said though, PED’s are far from the only way to get it.

upload_2020-9-26_14-34-9-png.801511

A severe case of gyno, indeed.

Both Costa and Adesanya are on supplements, so it's fair game to me.

Screenshot_2020-09-26-18-45-16-695_com.google.android.youtube.jpg He clearly missed the pct, I dont think he had this in Romero's fight.

no one can deny that he has gyno on that right side. like many others have said though, PED’s are far from the only way to get it.
Explain how one does when theyre in tip top condition, had no gyno just half a year prior, to then having severe gyno, right before his biggest fight to date against another supposed PED user?

A severe case of gyno, indeed.

Both Costa and Adesanya are on supplements, so it's fair game to me.
I think so too.

Looks to me like it's a result of moving when the pic was taken. You know inertia.

I think thats a stretch, johnny walker looked like he had the gyno going hard last week tho

Jon Jones knows a guy who supplies anti-estrogens by the picogram. I'm sure Izzy could use a hook up.

Back