Adesanya has gyno on his right chest

Explain how one does when theyre in tip top condition, had no gyno just half a year prior, to then having severe gyno, right before his biggest fight to date against another supposed PED user?

I think so too.
finasteride, as was mentioned before, is a common culprit. i’m not going to accuse israel of using PED’s and i won’t rule out the possibility of it either. speculating gets us nowhere. i expect this will be addressed very soon.

True, another thread was made with differents photos of this thing. Gynecomastia in a man is bacause of hormonal imbalance, caused by anabolic sustance no doubt.
Paulo really scared the sh*t out of this clown...

Adesanya has been tested 10 times this year and five times in the last three months.
Neither his vascularity, skin tone, amount of muscle nor the fulness of his muscles have changed in the slightest.

It's most likely from something else, there are lots of reasons why someone might get gyno that have literally nothing to do with steroid abuse, be it weed, antibiotics (Izzy had staph going into the Romero fight) or any other issues.

The way Israel talks about confirmed PED wouldn't be consistent at all with that of someone who uses PEDs himself either.

True, another thread was made with differents photos of this thing. Gynecomastia in a man is bacause of hormonal imbalance, caused by anabolic sustance no doubt.
Nah, Costa's theatrics, if anything, showed only his "own" fear.

finasteride, as was mentioned before, is a common culprit. i’m not going to accuse israel of using PED’s and i won’t rule out the possibility of it either. speculating gets us nowhere. i expect this will be addressed very soon.
Thats a weak reason lol.

His hairline and hair in generela has been the same since he was a kid....

Here are two pics from when he was in KB and when he was a kid.

israeladesanya.jpg

949cf9239d6936275e0976f390dddfa8

Do u get it in one boob tho ...seems like dehydration to me
While you do, it's usually in the left titty....like 90% from my anecdotal experience. And that's not dehydration, dehydration would cause the chest to be flatter since the water and glycogen from the muscle tissue would be diminished. Rehydration may cause them to be overly filled though and look puffy.

this is the kinda post that makes me question why I ever joined Sherdog

Does it go back after the hormone's come into balance, or is it there forever?

Estrogen flare up from test, dbol or some other drug

Anti aromisan and pct was not ran correctly

I guess your the gyno expert, how bad is yours?
No problem man, I tell you since you are so interested in my life.
For a while I thought I had it and became a little worried to say the least, then I cut some weight and it was only fat, but in the proccess developed a good eye in the subject.

He just jealous of Nattygoat is all

The way he keeps selling the fight as skinny vs brawney makes me wonder how nervous he is. Like “this fight is for the casuals” LoL

Ironic with him constantly saying to Costa: “Tits out for the boysss” hahaha

Back