Minneapolis PD evaluating allegation of ballot harvesting potentially involving Ilhan Omar

Gonna end being nothing, just like 99.999% of all Project Veritas schemes and Madmick will go back to searching for new conspiracy theories to peddle while his dear leader president commits tax fraud
Didn't PV break fast and the furious and pedo island? Seems like more than all the MSM sources combined in the same amount of time

just like selling baby parts right? lol

let's amateur clip some crap together to fit our made up narrative

Gonna end being nothing, just like 99.999% of all Project Veritas schemes and Madmick will go back to searching for new conspiracy theories to peddle while his dear leader president commits tax fraud
Yeah those leftist newspapers are publishing retraction after retraction just because they like getting caught lying and admitting it
<36>

tenor.gif

I know, you would think they would want to vote for the conservatives that openly hate them. Oh wait.....
They would if they voted their conscience and the left would oppose all things Islam if they had any intellectual integrity or testicular fortitude.

Funny, your argument is exactly the one used by many Trump voters and almost universally condemned by the left. To paraphrase : "Why should I vote for Clinton when she shows nothing but contempt towards me?"

Answer this - who proposed the so called "Muslim ban" people lost their minds over?

Last edited:
I just wanna t to see a fair throughout investigation on this

Well why not? They get preferential treatment from the left? They get tokens their own super conservative customs while getting welfare, what's to lose?
Same thing everywhere. A parallel society funded by the liberals.

Project Veritas videos getting posted by a Mod.

That's when you know the War Room has gone to shit.
They gaslighting, those dismissive comments came fast as lighting.
And it was a little bit frightening
That they were propping up the narrative with gaslighting.
From funky China Town they came with ribbon in their hair
Everybody was gaslighting

They are explicitly buying votes.

"It's an open secret that everybody knows it"

"80,000 of immigrants votes will swing this election to one side"

800 bucks? For a vote?That equals 6,4 million.
It's a sure deal when even the election judges are in it.
These people have deep pockets.
Where is this money coming from?
DOC? Soros? Somalia? Muslim Brotherhood?
Nothing would surprise me at this point.

When a country becomes liberal, it becomes open. When a country becomes open, it is easily subverted and taken over. Liberalism has precisely zero long-term benefits and is just a political form of collective suicide.

Enjoy becoming the third world, now that you've imported the third world.

Looking at Minnesota and Somalia over the last 30 years, it’s just totally obvious that Minnesota could use more Somalians and Somali behavior while Somalia doesn’t need any Minnesota type people. The media and pop culture have taught me this. Chuck Schumer says it’s what America stands for or something, and I trust him to tell the truth without any weird agenda and to sincerely care about middle America.

When a country becomes liberal, it becomes open. When a country becomes open, it is easily subverted and taken over. Liberalism has precisely zero long-term benefits and is just a political form of collective suicide.

Enjoy becoming the third world, now that you've imported the third world.
True and it's hard to infect a closed country with liberal ideals. It's basically one way.

I know, you would think they would want to vote for the conservatives that openly hate them. Oh wait.....

Why does the left openly support the mass migration of people who hate everything the left supposedly stands for: LGBT rights, women's rights, abortion, science etc etc?

Lol @ the losers being duped by project Veritas again.

you guys are such marks it’s hysterical.

Brown lady bad.

Project Veritas videos getting posted by a Mod.

That's when you know the War Room has gone to shit.
Wanna know how I know you guys didn't read the OP?

Back