• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Oscar De La Hoya challenged Dana White to a fight, should Dana fight him on Pac-Mac undercard?

Never suggested he was boxing him

He wouldn't mess with it. Levels indeed. But, a reasonable skilled former amateur boxer with a 60 pound size/ strength advantage conceivably has enough defense to avoid being stopped within 30 seconds.

I think if he gets ahold of him, it's probably over.
<bball2>

I hope Dana loses all his money and is forced to fight in a Bellator co-main against Tito Ortiz.

De la Hoya was one of the greats while white was nowhere near his level as a boxer. Even now de la hoya would likely take white to the cleaners in the first round

What a shit-show that would be! I hope, for the Flying Spaghetti Monster's sake, that never take's place.

Jarl

Dana probs get coked up himself and ends up cross dressing. They can fight dressed up as women.

My pick has always been that Dana would go into complete shell mode defense and bear hug him to the ground.

The question is, are Uncle Dana's blue belt jiu jitsu skills enough

Oscar could catch and drop him but I'd lean towards Dana by 220 pound bear hug victory. Dana knows just enough boxing to survive a short while.
Yea, if it's an mma fight or something ike that I'd pick Dana aswell for the same reason.

Oscar is an actual high level boxer. Dana on the other hand:

Screen-Shot-2018-08-24-at-11.08.22.png

Make it happen, please!

Last edited:
Unless he has some kind of grappling background, then in an 'actual fight' or mma Dana would choke him out in seconds, that's just reality. In boxing obviously he'd starch Dana, but it would never get sanctioned.

I remember Dana talking mess about Oscar bieing a coke fiend and cross dresser, and Oscar challenged him to a boxing match, Oscar said he is coming out of retirement and I know Dana White Challenged Tito to a Boxing match

So what do you think here is a recent video of Oscar hitting the mitts, you guy think Dana can take him they are the same age too

they could donate some of the money to charity like what McGregor and Pacquiao are going to do, they are going to donate a portion to charity.

I bet you the PPV would do well over 5 million buys if they put Dana vs Oscar as the co-main

I know I would pay to see that. A lot of Dana White haters would pay to see Oscar punch him as well.

Dana would never do it, he likes to act like a tough guy but even with his steroid fueled size advantage he would shit himself if he ever found himself standing across a ring from Oscar in front of the world and knows as well as we do how it would end.

The closest Dana will ever come to being a real fighter is injecting his ridiculously over skilled fantasy likeness into almost every weight class of a video game taking up spots he should be paying real fighters to fill. I'm also pretty confident the whole Tito think was a publicity stunt by the two having watched it play out in real time. It's laughable to think Tito just doesn't show up at the last minute because he's "scared" of Dana White.

Dana White plays a tough guy on TV, Oscar De La Hoya was one in real life and reached the pinnacle of the toughest combat sport in the world to get to the top of as well as the most dangerous combat sport in the world coming out the other end as a legend and one of the greatest of his generation, even today Dana wouldn't say any of this shit to his face

(as nobody should IMO, if you wouldn't say it face to face don't say it on social media either when you're at a safe distance knowing you won't have to back up your be),

Let alone actually step into a ring with him.

Why is Oscar challenging Dana? Dana is not a fighter.
Cause Dana was acting like a bad ass talking all kinds of shit about him.

Not really a big surprise a guy who spent his life fighting wanted to fight a guy saying the shit Dana said about him.

The only way he could possibly make the TV badass back up his wanna be tough guy persona without being thrown in jail for assault (or more likely attempted assault since Dana would never get within 100' of him without an army of security guards) is to get him to step into the ring.

De La Hoya would murder him, I bet there's sherdogger's that think Dana would stand a chance...
People on here also really believe that Michael Jai White would beat a lot of UFC fighters, what do you expect?
There are propably already people on this thread claiming that Dana could beat DLH in a MMA match or something stupid.

imagine being one of the greatest boxers of all time and wanting to fight a guy who used to run a boxercise class

Dana should not have publicly called De la Hoya a coke head , I would gladly pay to see them in a boxing match

My pick has always been that Dana would go into complete shell mode defense and bear hug him to the ground.

The question is, are Uncle Dana's blue belt jiu jitsu skills enough

Oscar could catch and drop him but I'd lean towards Dana by 220 pound bear hug victory. Dana knows just enough boxing to survive a short while.
I would agree with you if Dana was a bjj blue belt, but I don't think he is

Back