Media Oscar De La Hoya challenged Dana White to a fight, should Dana fight him on Pac-Mac undercard?

Well Dana white acts like a tough guy and claims he was a boxer, so maybe that would teach him from talking tough like mob guy and insulting fighters.

I also believe non fighter coach potatoes shouldn't insult fighters calling them coward, quitters or chumps.
Dana’s a shit talking clown...this is fact. He fought as an amateur.....no pro fights. A former multiple world title holder calling him out is just weak. That doesn't mean I don’t get why he did it. Dana talks too much shit. If Oscar called him out just to see Dana say he wants no part of it....fine. So in that respect, I guess it’s was a great way to shut Dana up. Too bad it didn’t work. Dana said hell no, then continued to talk shit.

fair enough.

Dana's been taking jiu jitsu privates for like 15 years. Something like that. He started with the fertitta brothers when they first bought the company. I doubt he went far but I'm assuming he's at least a blue belt. On top of obviously watching like a million fights so he does understand grappling to a point.

I'm aware he's an elite athlete. It's just I've seen how little jiu jitsu it takes when we're talking about complete incompetency. Obviously you have as well.

If Oscar was allowed to train, maybe bring in Kron and a few olympic wrestlers..then I'm obviously going with him, lol.

Otherwise I think his boxing / defense would potentially be enough to avoid an instant destruction and the weight advantage / gap in grappling IQ would be glaring. Just my opinion though, not absolute by any means. This is obviously never going to happen lol

@Beastos is a legit brown belt and after an altercation we had on here, we have had direct messages

Loads bullshit, this guy is 100% legit

Pathetic call out, anybody supporting this should be ashamed.

Dana will always be a far superior promoter than that cross-dresser lier and drug abuser Oscar de la Weirdo

Dana's several weight classes higher and can get on TRT. IMO TRT Dana vs Natty Oscar could be a FIGHT.
Yeah cause in this imaginary scenario Oscar will be all natty. Yeah ok. Also Dana minus fat definitely aint many weight classes heavier lol

c'mon now you know Dana isn't gonna accept that fight.

He doesn't wanna get the shit beat out of him by a cokehead who (used) to crossdress...

Why is Oscar challenging Dana? Dana is not a fighter.

Dana use to have some boxing skills.
Although we do live in a freedom of speech society, the person flapping their gums insulting people must recognize, he has the freedom to knock yo ass out!

This is usually the time big mouths run to the courtroom for help.

Main event of prelims of

CONOR VS DUSTIN BLUCKBUSTER CHARITY EVENT

Although we do live in a freedom of speech society, the person flapping their gums insulting people must recognize, he has the freedom to knock yo ass out!

Yeah Dana does talk of shit but everyone knows Oscar would rape him.

One of like the top 15 boxers of all time vs some dude who did a bit of boxing training 20 years ago.

Ummmm....ok?

Dana was talking big shit and he got his card pulled by Oscar

All Dana needs is Artem in his corner.
5MOdxiu.jpg
Lol, put Artem in a bare knuckles Boxing fight against DLH and see how that goes for him.

Artem winning a bad decision against a former Boxing Champion, famous for his lack of punching power who won fights by using his cardio and pace to take over in the second half as his opponents slowed, wouldn't help him much protecting Dana from a generational great with KO power.

*For the record I realize you were being sarcastic and don't really know why I wrote that but by the time I realized my fingers had gotten away from me it was already pretty much done so fuck it, lol.*

Back