Prem League Thread 2020/21 V3 - Liverpool FC v The Arsenal Matchday Weekend

Who is TOP AT XMAS on FF?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I'd rather he retire than bounce around from team to team getting paid less and less and end up in Switzerland playing rugby on ice. I hold him is very high regard
AV's getting him, Laine and possibly Pietroangelo (think they got cap for it, assuming Hank would take very team friendly one year contract).

Avalanche also has Bowen Byram in the team next season i reckon. Elite veteran dman, Hank and possibly a good/great winger added to current team = looking at Cup finalist next season

Aubameyang scoring the winning goals, against big teams, en route to us winning the FA Cup.
Well at least you know your teams ceiling.

:p
tumblr_n2gnzh2byb1shmjpwo1_500_1_-8002.gif

Tough to say, I wouldn't be surprised if he retired. He loved being a Ranger and was always a class act. I would like to see him go to Colorado or Tampa or somewhere to be a backup on a contender. I wouldn't mind him going to the Pens especially if we trade Murray, but we aren't a contender anymore :(.

Tough to say, I wouldn't be surprised if he retired. He loved being a Ranger and was always a class act. I would like to see him go to Colorado or Tampa or somewhere to be a backup on a contender. I wouldn't mind him going to the Pens especially if we trade Murray, but we aren't a contender anymore :(.
Shame he has to wait a year for Seattle team.
Show Vegas how its done

Shame he has to wait a year for Seattle team.
Show Vegas how its done
Did you watch the match yesterday?

Trying not to get too gassed with it just being the Carabou yet cant help but feel Mou's is actually starting to toughen this lot up. Dominated in 2nd half. Hojberg looks so ordinary in every metric yet has a bit of a Thomas Gravesen about him which lifts the side. Reguilon had an outstanding debut. I liked the 2nd stringers hustle.

Just need Jose to give Ndombele a crack at starting alongside Lo Celso, Dier dropped and i'll be over moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back