• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Prem League Thread 2020/21 V3 - Liverpool FC v The Arsenal Matchday Weekend

Who is TOP AT XMAS on FF?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oiiii

Last year you and that cunt @xtramob talked me into getting da ting. TaMobz was a better mate THEN you and played for almost 3 weeks before putting it down. You tucked tail and never sacked up and took the pitch to compete against Oil Money FC. Will never forgive you two :mad:
Might stream the thing if allowed

>>>>Selling Dembele to spend the money on Memphis
>>>>MFW I have to walk back calling him "World Class" when bickering with Cdubbs
ForthrightSingleAnophelesmosquito-size_restricted.gif

No player----->Coach has made my opinion of them go lower than Lampard out of all my favs.
Henry, it was like eh, never thought he'd be a good manager as he's more into the cleats-to-grass part of the game, and one of the best ever in making magic appear. Hard to impart that to a group of a couple dozen players who will probably never be at your level.

But Frank. Man, he's just so sure he's got all this shit figured out and is doing the dumbest things you could possibly do driving one of the most relevant clubs in the Prem. How do you not have a Left Back with that chest of theirs? Jorginho is not a CDM, and if he is, he is the absolute worst in the top clubs.

Why did Van de Beek go to Utd?
I'm confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back