• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Monster Hunter...Enlighten Me

I've already crafted his set but I want a couple weapons. Dunno why tho the game is fucking dead now

lol and I just stared jumping into it. Running solo at the moment. I might just want play through until I get bored. I’m always late to the Sherdog party when games drop. Sekiro, Nioh 2, MHW. GoT was the only game I got on launch but there wasn’t really any discussion needed as the game was very simple. No crafting or boss help. Hopefully I can keep up this next generation but I’m having a little boy in February so my time will be even less.

lol and I just stared jumping into it. Running solo at the moment. I might just want play through until I get bored. I’m always late to the Sherdog party when games drop. Sekiro, Nioh 2, MHW. GoT was the only game I got on launch but there wasn’t really any discussion needed as the game was very simple. No crafting or boss help. Hopefully I can keep up this next generation but I’m having a little boy in February so my time will be even less.
The game is great and they even put in defender armor and weapons to carry newcomers quickly through the main game to reach the dlc.

@SwamiLeoni and I didnt mean the game is dead as in no ones playing it, its just dead in that there's no new content coming after this month.

Made it to phase two without fainting. Fainted 4 times in phase two. Abandoned.

Holy shit this fucker

AT Velkhana is out now. Apparently it's fucking asses as well.

The breath beam one shots with 1200 defense
I managed to i-frame that otherwise i would've used the last cart. Unfortunately, some other poor fuck got themselves pwned and the hunt was over.

I managed to i-frame that otherwise i would've used the last cart. Unfortunately, some other poor fuck got themselves pwned and the hunt was over.
I'm 1-1. The last cart of the loss happened before I even laid eyes on the monster. 5 minutes lol

I'm 1-1. The last cart of the loss happened before I even laid eyes on the monster. 5 minutes lol
Just took it down with a group. Two guys carted within the first few minutes but rather than people leaving like they usually do we persevered and were rewarded. Could make a good Frostcraft set to use against Fatalis if i go that route.

Still learning Switch Axe at the moment and it's pretty fucking devastating when you get a rhythm going.

@Lovestorm
Honestly

If you want the fatalis set take your cat and plunderblade. Use it till its grayed out and then use the palarang. Once they're both grayed and you picked up the shinies return to camp and unequip then re equip the plunderblade. Itll refresh. Do this 3 or 4 times then return from quest. Not abandon, return. Cats can get 4 drops from the plunderblade.

@Lovestorm
Honestly

If you want the fatalis set take your cat and plunderblade. Use it till its grayed out and then use the palarang. Once they're both grayed and you picked up the shinies return to camp and unequip then re equip the plunderblade. Itll refresh. Do this 3 or 4 times then return from quest. Not abandon, return. Cats can get 4 drops from the plunderblade.
I'll do that. Gotta get past diet Alatreon first using my new weapon. Still training at the moment.

Made it to phase two without fainting. Fainted 4 times in phase two. Abandoned.

Holy shit this fucker
Also phase 1 is free if you gem in heavy artillery and use the ghillie mantle to load the cannons. Aim the right cannon 1 push to the right and the left cannon 3 pushes and they'll be in perfect position. Fire the right cannon then run over and fire the left. He'll topple. Get some damage and a tenderize in. Grab some stone and flinch shot him. That's around 10% of his health right there.

Swax. 3 faints. 22'X".

Tried to screenshot my character doing a dance freeze in front of Fatalis' corpse but completely flubbed it.

We did it, kid. *tears in eyes*. We did it.

Swax. 3 faints. 22'X".

Tried to screenshot my character doing a dance freeze in front of Fatalis' corpse but completely flubbed it.

We did it, kid. *tears in eyes*. We did it.
Congratulations!

Did you ZSD spam? Mine did probably 2-3k damage per. Each tick was like 86 damage, ending was 600 and the beginning stab is around 150. Truly an overpowered maneuver.

Back