Monster Hunter...Enlighten Me

Congratulations!

Did you ZSD spam? Mine did probably 2-3k damage per. Each tick was like 86 damage, ending was 600 and the beginning stab is around 150. Truly an overpowered maneuver.

Yeah ZSD spam all the way. Any other attacks were purely to get my sword gauge up, unless it was toppled from dragonator and heavy weapon damage - then it was sword combo to ZSD when it gets up.

You uninstalled the game over a single monster?
Its the last monster I need to fight. Thr last monster theyre adding to the game. I've logged 1800 hours in this since launch. Gotta stop playing eventually.

Just managed to get a second clear of AT Velkhana. You need like 5 tickets for each armour piece and i've only gotten one for each successful hunt.

Just managed to get a second clear of AT Velkhana. You need like 5 tickets for each armour piece and i've only gotten one for each successful hunt.
Randoms are awful at this too. And they're still shit at Fatalis.

Randoms are awful at this too. And they're still shit at Fatalis.
I'm not great either but i'm reasonably wise to it's attack patterns now. I find myself more mobile than ever using Switch Axe and evade skills so i'm rarely in the line of fire.

Just waiting to get a frostaxe from Safi so i can take down Diet Alatreon and then hopefully i'll be ready for Fatalis.

I'm not great either but i'm reasonably wise to it's attack patterns now. I find myself more mobile than ever using Switch Axe and evade skills so i'm rarely in the line of fire.

Just waiting to get a frostaxe from Safi so i can take down Diet Alatreon and then hopefully i'll be ready for Fatalis.

Have you attempted pre-Fatalis Alatreon? Its damage, speed, and attacks are the same, but it has way way less health. If you got to spot where you were comfortable with the fight, I reckon you should just get in there and whoop its ass.

Have you attempted pre-Fatalis Alatreon? Its damage, speed, and attacks are the same, but it has way way less health. If you got to spot where you were comfortable with the fight, I reckon you should just get in there and whoop its ass.
Safi should be up tonight so I'll grind a frost axe to use against the nerfed Alatreon and see how good i really am with Switch Axe.

Safi should be up tonight so I'll grind a frost axe to use against the nerfed Alatreon and see how good i really am with Switch Axe.
Dude fuck Safi I bet the Frostfang switch axe would be fine

Dude fuck Safi I bet the Frostfang switch axe would be fine
I want master's touch on my weapon though, as I don't like sharpening against asshole Alatreon and I want Safi armour as well.

I want master's touch on my weapon though, as I don't like sharpening against asshole Alatreon and I want Safi armour as well.
Ah okay. Was just saying because that grind sucks and quickly becomes obsolete after Alatreon

First fight with Fatalis went well...
20201030233001-1.jpg

Back