Media Khabib’s scale moved up

Is the weigh-in official shady?

• Total voters
There something strange the way he was checking the scale of many of those fighters. Well anyways I'm just excited to see these guys fight. It should be epic.

Inshallah tomorrow night Khabib 29-0 undisputed undefeated. Khabib bless

Although I agree with you in part, I prefer the analog one because of the visual thing. They can't manipulate. Electronic, with a remote control or something programmed, you can cheat the outcome somehow. I don't like it.
A dude mishandling the analog one is miles apart an entire digital hacking scheme in order to temper with results.

Come on man... thats some alex jones shit

<{outtahere}>

Balance beam scales are far superior to digital scales, in varying environments and placement of weight on the scale plate. Electronic scales are fine for fast redundant weighing tasks, like baloney at the local deli...but for pure reliability and repeatability balance or beams kick their digital counterparts ass.

For small weights(small pan/plate)electronics are fine, but calibration is essential to achieve accuracy. Most laboratory scale quality scales must be kept at a given temperature/humidity range, and certified calibration weights used to certify a given weight set value. Attempting that task with certified 150 lb weights on a digital is almost impossible, where as a balance/beam scale isn't effected by the given temp/humidity levels present(Fight Island for example).

I have 8 laboratory quality scales, some with the capability of achieving 1/10 of a grain( there are 15.43 grains in 1 gram), they use Class 4 certified calibration weights...think weighing diamonds or gold. Beam scales in large weights where true accuracy levels must be met, are far superior to digital in many ways.

Many fighters through the years cut weight in the back room using a digital scale, only to walk out and miss weight by 1 or 3 lbs. on the Official weight scale.

Argue all you want, these are facts.

I'd agree if he was clearly 2-3 lbs over. People bitching because they think it might have been ever so slightly like a .5 a lb over still are just weird.

He DID make weight. They need to get over it.
I dont think you understand how difficult it is to cut an additional .5 when you're already drained, cooled down and dry. Its brutal. Even a quarter pound sucks. That's why you see a lot of guys come in 2-3lb over. Those guys got within .5 to 1lb and just gave up and hydrated back 1-2lb water because why does it matter if its .5 or 3 at that point

Screenshot_20201023-170904.jpg
Same shit from UFC 242 when Habib fought Dustin. This is ridiculous.Habib had time to go back and piss or something to get it on point.
He wouldn't have come out first if the digital scale behind the curtain didnt say 155.The fucking metal counterweight on the scale goes up and swings as the bar rises and it eventually went down to 155...LMFAO cant believe how stupid people are, they dont understand basic physics.

Last edited:
A dude mishandling the analog one is miles apart an entire digital hacking scheme in order to temper with results.

Come on man... thats some alex jones shit

<{outtahere}>
No, it is not, it's totally possible and this is not difficult to do. They do this in gas stations fuel pumps and you are thinking this is some sort of conspiracy theory? lol...

I prefer the analog one because of that, it's all visual.

I dont think you understand how difficult it is to cut an additional .5 when you're already drained, cooled down and dry. Its brutal. Even a quarter pound sucks. That's why you see a lot of guys come in 2-3lb over. Those guys got within .5 to 1lb and just gave up and hydrated back 1-2lb water because why does it matter if its .5 or 3 at that point

Sure I understand it is difficult. But if the people running the event say he made weight, he made weight. I am not going to sit here and argue about a scale and how they did it. It's over. He made it. Do I care if he was ever so slightly off and they missed it? As a fan, fuck no.

lmao, I ll believe the sherdogger known to be the biggest hater out here, or the official from the athletic commission ?

It was moving up slowly, and that was the case for all the fighters on the scale. Khabib really is in your head mate...

@D 1 Wrestler ?

I think it is clear Khabib missed weight, but who cares it was probably a few grams.

The fight is still on, that's what we all want.

<Lmaoo>
You should work together with Helwani.
It would be ridiculous and odd to lock the scale each fighter, lock it and have him go first. Textbook shit. Show me another event where the scale was locked for the first fighter

You guys are crazy if you think those weigh ins weren’t shady. The guy doing them didn’t even give it a second. Those were literally the fastest weigh ins I’ve ever seen. My guess is that you told him everyone makes weight or else.

Having said that, I couldn’t care less because I’m dying to see this fight.

No, it is not, it's totally possible and this is not difficult to do. They do this in gas stations fuel pumps and you are thinking this is some sort of conspiracy theory? lol...

I prefer the analog one because of that, it's all visual.
Might be easy to do... but it leaves a trace. Its something tangible to get caught....

Some dude mishandling a scale isnt really provable is it?

Its a giant risk to take

Back