Media Khabib’s scale moved up

Is the weigh-in official shady?

• Total voters
Yeah t.s doesnt seem to get this concept

Notice the barlock isnt in and its balancing or did you not get the memmo or watch khabibs weigh in werr he unlocks the bar lock and it goes up and never loses momentum

What factual evidence do you have that he missed weight. Because your FEELINGS don't mean shit

Other than the fact that the scale clearly went in the upward direction, indicating that he’s over 155 pounds. How about the fact that he looked like death and had to get naked before he hit the scale. What else do you want me to say exactly?

He failed to make weight one time in his career and had to go to the hospital. I don’t blame him. It’s not his fault that they allowed it. But they clearly allowed it. Simply acknowledge it. If this happened to GSP or Jones I would have no problem saying that it happened. He got some favoritism. OK fine.

Other than the fact that the scale clearly went in the upward direction, indicating that he’s over 155 pounds. How about the fact that he looked like death and had to get naked before he hit the scale. What else do you want me to say exactly?

He failed to make weight one time in his career and had to go to the hospital. I don’t blame him. It’s not his fault that they allowed it. But they clearly allowed it. Simply acknowledge it. If this happened to GSP or Jones I would have no problem saying that it happened. He got some favoritism. OK fine.
So no facts, just assumptions. Cool. Say that then.

There was an inconclusive reading because the guy handling the scale was a lemming. No way to know what he weighed

LOL...he looked 155 for about 1.2 seconds, lets just get on with the fight

Facts would be somebody from the commission saying Khabib missed weight during the backstage weigh-ins.

Yeah that's the whole point. Shady as fuck.. Not his fault but obvious they allowed it..

Bobs then goes up like everyone else. Guess the whole card missed

Justin's never went up... Already discussed that.. He never misses weight..

Khabib..

ijLwk9N.jpg

Notice the barlock isnt in and its balancing or did you not get the memmo or watch khabibs weigh in werr he unlocks the bar lock and it goes up and never loses momentum

Did you miss the part where all ufc fighters weigh in back stage before goinf out in public?

Theres a digital scale at each and every fight card there all week for them to weigh in on...comission record there weight all week to make sure its a safe cut... Watch at 5:30

Khabib knew he was close back stages thats why he came butt naked out front..

He made weight...

Whittakers did the same thing so did alvey and like 5 other people

Broken down in slo motion.. Clear as day man.. Not a problem with Khabib. Even though you take offense as a fanboy..

So are you going to acknowledge that this was a consistent problem with the vast majority of the athletes or keep pretending this is just a Khabib thing?

So are you going to acknowledge that this was a consistent problem with the vast majority of the athletes or keep pretending this is just a Khabib thing?

It was a consistent problem, but Khabib's weigh-in was the fastest of all of them, he was first (and obviously knew he was overweight since he has a scale in the back) and he was the only one where they pulled the trick with removing the lock only when he was already stationary and full weight on the scale so the upwards movement is more subtile.
If he knew he was overweight, why not take the 2 extra hours? He didn't want to or much more likely couldn't cut any more weight.

It was a consistent problem, but Khabib's weigh-in was the fastest of all of them, he was first (and obviously knew he was overweight since he has a scale in the back) and he was the only one where they pulled the trick with removing the lock only when he was already stationary and full weight on the scale so the upwards movement is more subtile.
If he knew he was overweight, why not take the 2 extra hours? He didn't want to or much more likely couldn't cut any more weight.
Alvey was faster.

Khabib was not overweight backstage. If he was he wouldn't have come out until 30 minutes later.

The scales u. The back don't always sinc up so even if you're 155 in the back you can be read wrong on the other scale.if they don't sync then he'd have to weigh i. Again. You don't get your extra time until after they read you official weight

IMG_20201023_150412.jpg IMG_20201023_150441.jpg

Isn't that just for a vacant belt? I remember they said if DC missed against Rumble it would be a non title fight.
So Khabib would keep the belt or would it become vacant?

Back