Dennis Siver
Chad Mendes
Nate Diaz
Nate Diaz
Eddie Alvarez
Floyd Mayweather
Khabib Nurmagomedov
Update: Dustin Poirier II round 1

He's only decisively lost 5 rounds in his entire career. 1 to Diaz, 3 to Mayweather, and 1 to Khabib. But he won the majority of rounds against all three of them.

And obviously it needs to be said that he doesn't have as many completed rounds as most, because he knocks most people out in the first round:

Ciaran Campbell
Mo Taylor
Stephen Bailey
Connor Dillon
Hugh Brady
Mike Wood
Paddy Doherty
Aaron Jahnsen
Steve O'Keefe
Ivan Buchinger
Marcus Brimage
Diego Brandao
Dustin Poirier
Jose Aldo
Donald Cerrone

Do you think we'll ever see a better fighter than Conor McGregor in MMA?

Last edited:
khabib-nurmagomedov-conor-mcgregor-ufc-229-1.jpg

Gary Morris
Artur Sowinski
Dave Hill
Max Holloway
Dennis Siver
Chad Mendes
Nate Diaz
Nate Diaz
Eddie Alvarez
Floyd Mayweather
Khabib Nurmagomedov

He's only decisively lost 5 rounds in his entire career. 1 to Diaz, 3 to Mayweather, and 1 to Khabib. But he won the majority of rounds against all three of them.

And obviously it needs to be said that he doesn't have as many completed rounds as most, because he knocks most people out in the first round:

Ciaran Campbell
Mo Taylor
Stephen Bailey
Connor Dillon
Hugh Brady
Mike Wood
Paddy Doherty
Aaron Jahnsen
Steve O'Keefe
Ivan Buchinger
Marcus Brimage
Diego Brandao
Dustin Poirier
Jose Aldo
Donald Cerrone

Do you think we'll ever see a better fighter than Conor McGregor in MMA?

its not socially acceptable today to use words like retard and :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: but you are a retarded :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: my guy

edit. neverminded i guess the F word is slightly more unacceptable than the R word.

Last edited:
So has Khabib. So has GSP, and Jones. What’s your point?

Aren’t you the clown that considers Conor a 3 weight champion?
Not true.

Khabib lost all rounds to Tibau. He lost most rounds to Conor. Some people even say he lost the only completed round to Gaethje (though I don't agree). And he doesn't have Conor's knockout record to complement the feat.

GSP lost 2 rounds to BJ Penn in their first fight, and lost 3 rounds to Hendricks. He also went 1-1 with Bisping in completed rounds. And he doesn't have Conor's knockout record to complement the feat.

Jones lost 3 rounds to Reyes. And arguably lost most rounds to Gustafsson and Marreta too. And he doesn't have Conor's knockout record to complement the feat.

Lol, TS is good at trolling I'll give him that. Shouldn't make it too obvious with sentences like this though. "Do you think we'll ever see a better fighter than Conor McGregor in MMA?"

We will never see a better boxer either, he was tooling Floyd.

or something

Not true.

Khabib lost all rounds to Tibau. He lost most rounds to Conor. Some people even say he lost the only completed round to Gaethje (though I don't agree). And he doesn't have Conor's knockout record to complement the feat.

GSP lost 2 rounds to BJ Penn in their first fight, and lost 3 rounds to Hendricks. He also went 1-1 with Bisping in completed rounds. And he doesn't have Conor's knockout record to complement the feat.

Jones lost 3 rounds to Reyes. And arguably lost most rounds to Gustafsson and Marreta too. And he doesn't have Conor's knockout record to complement the feat.

Holy fuck...

So, you’re making even more shit up now. The only thing that matters is the OFFICIAL record. And people that deny it as many times as you just did are pathetic.

But, there’s no surprise here, from you. According to you, Conor beats every fighter ever, right?

Back