Conor has won the majority of completed rounds in every fight he's ever had

Nah, in my opinion, what actually happened is more important than what some webpages say happened.
Yeah, but when what actually happened depends on your interpretation of those events, and it's heavily documented that you're delusional, then that means fuckall to everyone else.

This reminds me of the days the UFC was pushing the stat that Chael Sonnen won every round he didn't get choked out lol

tenor.gif

I’m referring To his fans being excited he wins Rounds

I’ve never considered him a great fighter ever
I'm excited about seeing good fighters showcase their skills. The records mentioned in the OP speak to the skills Conor must have to have attained them.

If Conor isn't a "great" fighter, then who is? How narrow are your criteria? List the "great" fighters, then let's compare them.

Clearly we disagree with each other. Yet, only one of us wants the other banned. I'm happy to have you here, despite the disagreement, because I'd rather educate you or learn from you. But you'd prefer for me to just shut up and go away. Wonder why that is?

I gotta hand it to you, you got a great trolling shtick that baits people in every time. Props to you.

It should be possible for people to be banned for stupidity. You would be the perfect candidate to work on setting that new precedent.
I disagree. You're inviting closed-mindedness and bigotry by banning people for stupidity. Who would be determining who's stupid? You don't see how that could be used as a means of forcing out those you disagree with?

Also, by the usual metrics of judging intelligence, it'd be hard to argue that I'm stupid. I think the only argument you have is that my opinion is different to yours. Am I right?

I disagree with your proposal about the boxing titles.

I didn't mean to upset you btw. Can we start fresh?

It was sarcasm meant to mock your ignorance. Perhaps your parents should control your internet time a little bit better.

It was sarcasm meant to mock your ignorance. Perhaps your parents should control your internet time a little bit better.
Why are you choosing to spend your time parading around the Internet mocking people? Instead, why don't you try and remove my ignorance by providing me with the information I'm missing?

Why are you choosing to spend your time parading around the Internet mocking people? Instead, why don't you try and remove my ignorance by providing me with the information I'm missing?

I can't replace chromosomes and brain cells. Stop being a jerk off fan boy blind to reality, your love of some loud talking irish fraud is laughable.

Yeah, but when what actually happened depends on your interpretation of those events, and it's heavily documented that you're delusional, then that means fuckall to everyone else.
Whatever happened, happened. As humans, all we have is our belief of what happened. I have mine, you have yours, etc. These beliefs should be malleable; we should be willing/able to change them. And that's what these discussions are for. If you disagree with me about what happened, then empathise with me to see whether I know something that you don't, or to see if there's something I don't know. If it's the former, be willing to adapt your belief to accommodate the new information. If it's the latter, then let me know what I'm missing.

That's an infinitely better approach to take than to just call me delusional and leave. Typically, the delusional ones are the ones unwilling to talk about the subject at hand, as they wanna try and preserve their delusion. People like myself, who are always willing to discuss a topic and have their mind changed, are unlikely to be delusional.

I can't replace chromosomes and brain cells. Stop being a jerk off fan boy blind to reality, your love of some loud talking irish fraud is laughable.
Do you believe that people get angry and call others names as a means of attacking them and belittling them, because they're threatened by them, and their beliefs?

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Connor lost by a landslide
You can’t escape that reality
Open your eyes
Look at the facts and see
Connor got dog stomp by Mayweather and Khabib
Got stopped by both like a hoe
All ways high from his blow
Even if he does return he doesn’t really matter, to meeeee

Whatever happened, happened. As humans, all we have is our belief of what happened. I have mine, you have yours, etc. These beliefs should be malleable; we should be willing/able to change them. And that's what these discussions are for. If you disagree with me about what happened, then empathise with me to see whether I know something that you don't, or to see if there's something I don't know. If it's the former, be willing to adapt your belief to accommodate the new information. If it's the latter, then let me know what I'm missing.

That's an infinitely better approach to take than to just call me delusional and leave. Typically, the delusional ones are the ones unwilling to talk about the subject at hand, as they wanna try and preserve their delusion. People like myself, who are always willing to discuss a topic and have their mind changed, are unlikely to be delusional.
A very thoughtful and intelligent response. Trouble is, I did put in my post that it's heavily documented. This isn't a point that needs to be proven time and time and time again. The evidence has been in your posts since the beginning and your delusions are already confirmed. This is lost on no one but you.

This is about the time that I'd post that picture of you calling Conor McGregor the welterweight champ, but I don't exactly keep it on hand. I don't think or care about you enough to save that image.

Do you believe that people get angry and call others names as a means of attacking them and belittling them, because they're threatened by them, and their beliefs?

No I think making fun of some retard troll online is funny and entertaining at times. No one is angry here I've been laughing the whole time because you're a psychotic moron that can't get over your love of a ufc fighter.

People can hate all they want but McGregor is one of the best ever

In both skill and resume

Conor is very good. But he’s been in three title fights and he’s 2-1. Michael Bisping accomplished that also. Beating Jose Aldo is a fantastic achievement. But Chris Weidman beat Anderson Silva twice and Frankie Edgar beat BJ Penn twice.

So I guess it depends what you mean by one of the best. If you mean one of the best like Frankie, Ben Henderson, Anthony Pettis, RDA, Johnny Hendricks, Cody Garbrandt, Petr Yan, Andrei Arlovski, etc. then I would totally agree, and I would rank him ahead of guys like Rockhold, Alvarez, Serra, Bisping and Forrest Griffin who won belts but also lost a fair amount. If you want to go much higher than that I think it becomes a stretch.

In fairness it’s a difficult career to evaluate due to the unprecedented fame he built and the treatment and opportunities he got as a result. I imagine if Anthony Pettis had been that big he might have left the sport as his peak and left us wondering how good he was too, but since he didn’t we saw the full arc and it’s now much easier to evaluate him.

Back