• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Media Dana - I think Khabib will go for 30-0.

I really hope this happens, not even for the selfish reasons i like watching khabib fight, i want him to break bj's and frankies 3 fight defence record at LW

Meanwhile Khabib fans criticize Conor for wanting to fight old men like Diego Sanchez or Donald Cerrone (and the criticism is valid) but can't criticize their boy for wanting to beat up old men.
Lol @ you seriously comparing Diego Sanchez and Cerrone to GSP. Jesus.
Not even the most avid GSP fans think he has anything nowadays for Khabib
You'd be surprised.

GSP is the ONLY fight worth coming back for. If either one of them loses it wouldn't matter anywhere near as much as losing to a contender.

I wonder if he would come back to give his boy Islam a shot? Or Conor for the pay day?

They are delusional or GSP haters that lie and wanna push for the fight to see grandpa GSP get destroyed.
You're right but i think you can make a exception to A level athlete like GSP, Romero and DC. Some fighters just have it.

Lol @ you seriously comparing Diego Sanchez and Cerrone to GSP. Jesus.

I can't believe after all these years you people still haven't realized what AGE does to people. Even the GOAT if you wanna call him that is not exempt from it, sorry.
Look how Jones looks nowadays, look how Silva looks nowadays, look how GSP looked against BIsping - and then you wanna make him move to 155 so he's unhealthy and drained and fight a guy who is literally in his physical biological prime? oooof.

There's a reason why NFL guys often retire at 30-35.
Why not fight Usman? lol

I can't believe after all these years you people still haven't realized what AGE does to people. Even the GOAT if you wanna call him that is not exempt from it, sorry.
GSP could be 60 years old and he'd still be a better fighter than what Diego Sanchez is now.

The only people who complained about Conor fighting Cerrone are Conor haters. What I disliked was him asking for a LW title shot off that win, that would be pathetic.

Well that lasted all of 3 days.

PS: I’m skeptical bc can’t trust pink goof.
<31>

What would that fight do for him honestly? I think we all know the outcome the only way I see it happening is if it's in Dagestan so he can perform in front of his family.

Ferguson is arguably one of the best Lightweights of all time. Obviously a name like GSP is a flashy name as Khabib's last win to go 30-0, but Ferg seems to be that elusive name that may give more credibility than beating a 39 year old way-past-prime GSP

Not so much watch if its GSP it was Khabibs fathers dream matchup

Allah is always watching, Khabib would become a filthy oathbreaker in the eyes of Allah if he ever dares to come back. He made a promise and in the muslim world that is as good as a Allah's word. Khabib would become the highest-profile traitor in the muslim world, a traitor to his faith, it would be like spitting Allah in the face. <209Bitch>

Khabib might come back but he's still not going to fight in the next year or two, so calm down guys. He's still young enough at 32 that if he returns in a few years he won't be too old to fight again.

Allah is always watching, Khabib would become a filthy oathbreaker in the eyes of Allah if he ever dares to come back. He made a promise and in the muslim world that is as good as a Allah's word. Khabib would become the highest-profile traitor in the muslim world, a traitor to his faith, it would be like spitting Allah in the face. <209Bitch>

He didn't make an oath with God but his mom that is completely different tho

Ferguson is arguably one of the best Lightweights of all time. Obviously a name like GSP is a flashy name as Khabib's last win to go 30-0, but Ferg seems to be that elusive name that may give more credibility than beating a 39 year old way-past-prime GSP
39 year old GSP >>> 36/37 year old Ferguson any day

Jesus Christ I can't believe people wanna see Khabib beat an out of prime GSP like it proves anything.
Let him retire and come back once there's a real dominant LW champ with a few defenses. What does a GSP fight prove, that he can beat old men like Conor can?

Meanwhile Khabib fans criticize Conor for wanting to fight old men like Diego Sanchez or Donald Cerrone (and the criticism is valid) but can't criticize their boy for wanting to beat up old men.
Not even the most avid GSP fans think he has anything nowadays for Khabib. Prime GSP is a different story.
Two things:
1. You just tried to equate Ceronne and Diego with GSP.
2. As an avid GSP fan I believe it would be a tough fight for Khabib, especially at 165 lbs. GSP at 40 (assuming this fight happens after May 2021 but before May 2022) is still far better than anyone Khabib has ever faced.

40 year old GSP destroys everyone Khabib has ever faced. GSP has a lot less mileage on his body at 40 than most fighters and he is also the GOAT. A win for Khabib puts him ahead of everyone else.

Khabib will never return as that would not only mean stabbing his only remaining parent in the back, it would mean betraying Islam. He gave his word and Allah was witness, to change his mind so easily would be akin to slapping Allah around, he would become #1 public enemy for the muslim world.

Back