Media Dana - I think Khabib will go for 30-0.

Khabib vs GSP wouldn't interfere with Islam's path to the title..
Then I'm cool with it. GOAT VERSUS GOAT FOR THE UNDISPUTED GOAT TITLE.
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOO
1002-2-1-1.jpg

Just a pr stunt that retirement like I said, embarrassing. So much for his mothers wish. Anyway I hope he comes back and loses, though I will be rooting for him if GSP is his next fight!
You really believe Dana That much?

This better not be the GSP fight. GSP will probably end up dead if he has to cut down to 155 when he always looked absolutely shredded at 170.

Inb4 Dillashaw vs Cejudo outcome. Have Khabib match Colby or something after Colby starts bringing up Khabib as a terrorist or something.

Dana is the same guy who wanted Cormier to fight one more fight and the reason dc retired on two losing streak instead of retiring on top because of his greed,i hope khabib doesn’t make the same mistake also isn’t dana the same guy who said when you say the ‘R’ word you should definitely retire?

So what happened to his mothers promise?
I hope the retirement was for real.
For all I would love to see him a couple more times, I think he had a great run, and a great retirement. I think he should leave it there.

For all I would love to see him a couple more times, I think he had a great run, and a great retirement. I think he should leave it there.
His father's wish was for him to go 30-0 and fight GSP.. so it would be understandable if he wanted to fulfill that.

Dana is the same guy who wanted Cormier to fight one more fight and the reason dc retired on two losing streak instead of retiring on top because of his greed,i hope khabib doesn’t make the same mistake also isn’t dana the same guy who said when you say the ‘R’ word you should definitely retire?
He meet with the President of Abu Dhabi right before the fight I think they had big plans for Khabib maybe he wants to fulfill that either way I hope Khabib stays retired if it's just another fight. GSP fight is the only fight I think he should come back for.

Heres Khabib back in 2017 saying a fight between him and GSP was his father's biggest dream I don't think Khabibs mother would want to block her husband's dream

Dana have been talking to Khabib and he think Khabib was to emotional when he made that decision.

So maybe Khabib comes back and fights GSP at 165 and a new belt on the line just like the BMF titel?

EDIT: Sorry mod did not see already a thread :(

Last edited:
I really hope not. Dana talks all the time about fighters who want to retire should retire. Khabib said he doesn't want to anymore without his father in his corner. Good for him. Go out on top with everyone still wanting to watch you fight.

KHABIBI and CM PUNK vs LOBOV
The fight to determine the true combat sports GOAT

Heres Khabib back in 2017 saying a fight between him and GSP was his father's biggest dream I don't think Khabibs mother would want to block her husband's dream

GSP was there and Khabib retired.. He would have called GSP into the cage right? Ship has sailed..

Back