Media Javier Mendez “Khabib Purposely Let Conor Go Longer”

I love Khabib. And Jav is a great coach. But, people, the bullshit HAS to end!!!

We are nearing Ronda levels of bs now (dropping world champion boxers with body shots).

Why would Khabib gave him another round? he robbed Conor of that final round to make him look bad compared to Al who went full rounds with him. Pretty smart move to shame your opponent.
No dude, just no.

These post fight fantasy reviews are just marketing.

His win was good enough. He won, he subbed Conor.

No need for the extra fluff. Well there is a need from a marketing perspective but no need for you to buy it :)

Man, you just love straight up making shit up lol.

Khabib never "ran" from Dildo. He was pulled away, and its clearly visible in the video.

Stop lying. Stop being so upset. Seek help.

But he did though.

It is as true as the fact that he choked( jaw cranked?) Conor. It happened, it's on tape.

Here, have a look at it for the millionth time

DearTheseAsiaticmouflon-size_restricted.gif

That man moving away while looking at the ground is Khabib. That dude hitting him is Danis. Deal with it.

He miscalculated his jump. He got hit instead and ran away. DEAL WITH IT.

I've always thought that neck crank Khabib put on Conor was supposed to hurt him and he didn't expect Conor to tap so soon. You could tell he didn't want to let go.

Khabib put so much fear in Conrat that Conrat decided to only fight fighters like Cerrone and Diego Sanchez.

I don't believe it, but I will act like I believe it. And I will also tell the story to others because it's cool

Khabib slapped Conor around during that round and Mcgrefor didn't do anything besides some teep kicks. Before the ufc manipulated that round striking numbers were actually in khabibs favour, it didn't even make much sense to give it to Conor.
thank you. i havent seen many people say this but did conor really win that round? on the score cards maybe.....but did he really? imo khabib swept him.

I'm still amazed at how little respect Conor gets for a 2 division world champion.

I thought Khabib showed a lot of respect to McGregor in the first round. He got the fight down and kept it there. Damage wasn't the aim, he softened him up. Haha apparently according to SBG they wanted to tire Khabib out by letting him over wrestle. Absolute bollocks, McGregor was fucked after the first round. Then Khabib smashed him

"Khabib purposely let Conor go longer, he purposely stood with him, he wanted to punish him.

"Just because Conor went four rounds it doesn't mean Khabib had a tougher time trying to finish him - Khabib wanted to punish Conor, he didn't want to do that with Justin."
Except that Khabib went for an early sub vs Conor. And he would've had it if not for Conor's panic fouling

khabib stories are turning into chuck norris ones. we get it. he’s an all time great but the stories coming out after the fight are all nonsense

so you didnt notice that khabib didnt maul gaethje on the ground? it was clear as day he didnt want to beat hinm to a pulp, he mounted him and didnt throw strikes

with all of these other opponents he threw shots on the grond, with dustin he didnt, went easy on him

In a way I think he's right, but not in the way the story is being told.

I think he kept it going longer because he was not going as aggressive for the finish, as Conor is still a dangerous opponent. They may feel he could have ended it earlier, which may be true, so in a way he let it go longer, but that I feel is because he didn't take needless risks until later in the fight, not because he randomly wanted to do it.

Writing the narrative two years after doesnt make it real.
Javier probably close to a tacos overdose...

Back