how I know Conor/Dustin will be for the title

You're right. I haven't debated a point. I'll spell it out for you, just in case you really aren't play dumb. The thread is about divulging the news you inadvertently let slip.

You are a corporate poster. I know that. Most people don't. You said this in the other thread:

I know that whenever you post, you are performing a PR objective. Your objective now is to cast doubt on people who are opposed to Conor getting a LW title shot with one LW fight, 4 years ago. I saw that line and knew that UFC is deciding to either make it a title fight or, at the very least, is trying to probe fan reaction to see how viable it is.

So I put 2 and 2 together and made this thread. It wasn't confirmed that Dustin and Conor would be for the belt, but if someone knows you are a corporate poster is pretty much confirms that is the UFC's intent. So now a lot more people know that.

Also lol at you discrediting the work you did on picogate. You made probably 1000 posts on that topic, always getting in on the first page. It literally last fucking months and now you're pretending you weren't the forum's chief defense lawyer on the subject. Not that you actually were of course. But damn were you copying/pasting the talking points on that one quick. Hope you got a dollar-an-hour raise for how much you did on that one.
You lied about what I’ve said. Period. On every point. you never engage directly on any topic other than to be a dick. You’re a moron who thinks they are on to something.

I would argue it isn't obvious.

In fact, I would argue it is obvious they should do a small, manageable 4-man tournament to legitimize the belt in the most paid-attention to weight class. Because right now it'd be the "consolation prize for who is better between two guys Khabib choked out" belt. I would have said as much if I worked for the UFC... but I don't. It is a little short-sighted IMO, but WME seems to be more about making the quick buck rather than the longer-term investment.
Fights are more important than titles. Conor/Dustin is the best fight, they're the best fighters, and a title makes the fight bigger. Better to get a title on someone sooner than later. Tournaments are silly.

I don't think corporations can get restraining orders on individuals (especially not for posting in a forum). If McDonalds could get a restraining order on you so you couldn't be within X feet of any store then you wouldn't be able to drive to work.

But you were joking, I know.
The main point behind the post you replied to is your obsession with this kenflo poster. I don't even know who you're talking about. Yet, you're obsessed enough to make threads about the guy.

I hear you. I would argue something similar if I worked for the UFC, like I said. But apparently they may try. I really think it is short-sightedness on the part of WME... seems like they are frantically yelling "pay off that debt now! If we can bump Conor's PPV buys by 0.2 million by putting a belt on the line, then do it, long-term validity of belt and future PPVs be damned."
Sport legitimacy hinges on putting on good and competitive fights. It has nothing to do with titles. Titles are just promotional tools. And when the biggest star has a title, there's a compound effect in interest, which is good for business. So you neither have an argument against Conor/Dustin being a title fight for sporting legitimacy nor for business.

Because that was what made you make this thread. Those words. That you then lied about in the OP. And then included lots of other lies. That you now ignore again.

im not working for the ufc, which makes you just an asshole poster making retarded claims as if you’re a detective and being a general dick.
I'm not ignoring anything. I'm just a fan man. I know you're just doing your job. But it is disingenuous. Fucking justifying pseudo-science for months on end to sway opinion, and now casting doubt on people that say Conor doesn't deserve a title fight. You pasted BOOKS worth of stuff on picogate, and now you're pretending it never happened lol. Again... I get it. The bulletpoints are put in front of you and you use the search function. You have to understand though that, fans, once they get wind of what you're doing... might critique this practice just a tad.

That's the thing. People here disagree. @D 1 Wrestler and I have gone back and forth like fans do. But I know his agenda... he is a super-fan. Straight-forward. The problem is when the equation is changed and a guy racks up 36k posts of propaganda and doesn't have an individual agenda but rather a corporate agenda. Less straight-forward. This is a debate space and a corporate poster kind of muddies the water. Totally legal to do, but again... don't get pissed when you're called on it. Like I said, you can always just switch to another one of the accounts too.

Fights are more important than titles. Conor/Dustin is the best fight, they're the best fighters, and a title makes the fight bigger. Better to get a title on someone sooner than later. Tournaments are silly.
Legitimacy for the belt is better than non-legitimacy for the belt. If you sell 100K PPVs less for the next ten events because you cheapen the belt by creating it half-assed (so you lose a million PPV buys over the next ten events)... then it is better take the hit and not make it for a title when you do the first fight (and then you lose only 200K buys for that one event). You are losing 200K buys to gain 1M buys. Making a sham belt out of a single fight with two guys who were finished by Khabib cheapens the belt, and a significant portion of fans will call it a paper belt whether the UFC likes it or not. That is bad for the belt's legitimacy (the belt of your marquee division by the way).

I get it though. WME's one weakness has been that they repeatedly look for the quick sell, regardless of the hit to the long-term.
The main point behind the post you replied to is your obsession with this kenflo poster. I don't even know who you're talking about. Yet, you're obsessed enough to make threads about the guy.

Sport legitimacy hinges on putting on good and competitive fights. It has nothing to do with titles. Titles are just promotional tools. And when the biggest star has a title, there's a compound effect in interest, which is good for business. So you neither have an argument against Conor/Dustin being a title fight for sporting legitimacy nor for business.
I know you don't know. That's the purpose of this thread. That is why I pointed out he's a corporate poster and the fact that he is discrediting people who don't want it for the title is making it pretty clear that the UFC plans of making it a title fight. When the guy posts, there is a PR reason for it. So now we know they will likely make it a title fight, which we didn't know before.

I don't know what you're talking about in the second paragraph really. I've said repeatedly as to why it shouldn't be a title fight... both for legitimacy and for business.

I'm not ignoring anything. I'm just a fan man. I know you're just doing your job. But it is disingenuous. Fucking justifying pseudo-science for months on end to sway opinion, and now casting doubt on people that say Conor doesn't deserve a title fight. You pasted BOOKS worth of stuff on picogate, and now you're pretending it never happened lol. Again... I get it. The bulletpoints are put in front of you and you use the search function. You have to understand though that, fans, once they get wind of what you're doing... might critique this practice just a tad.

That's the thing. People here disagree. @D 1 Wrestler and I have gone back and forth like fans do. But I know his agenda... he is a super-fan. Straight-forward. The problem is when the equation is changed and a guy racks up 36k posts of propaganda and doesn't have an individual agenda but rather a corporate agenda. Less straight-forward. This is a debate space and a corporate poster kind of muddies the water. Totally legal to do, but again... don't get pissed when you're called on it. Like I said, you can always just switch to another one of the accounts too.
Pico gate as you call it is a topic with more uneducated people posting things they have no idea about than just about any topic. Like you. You’re an ignoramus on the topic but won’t ever actually engage to educate yourself. You’d rather bask in your ignorance. When people like @dim_ try to educate people they walk away only to re-emerge to spout the same nonsense. Again you do this.

the reality is you’re just a dick. Who can’t handle views that don’t align with yours.

Legitimacy for the belt is better than non-legitimacy for the belt. If you sell 100K PPVs less for the next ten events because you cheapen the belt by creating it half-assed (so you lose a million PPV buys over the next ten events)... then it is better take the hit and not make it for a title when you do the first fight (and then you lose only 200K buys for that one event). You are losing 200K buys to gain 1M buys. Making a sham belt out of a single fight with two guys who were finished by Khabib cheapens the belt, and a significant portion of fans will call it a paper belt whether the UFC likes it or not. That is bad for the belt's legitimacy (the belt of your marquee division by the way).

I get it though. WME's one weakness has been that they repeatedly look for the quick sell, regardless of the hit to the long-term.

I know you don't know. That's the purpose of this thread. That is why I pointed out he's a corporate poster and the fact that he is discrediting people who don't want it for the title is making it pretty clear that the UFC plans of making it a title fight. When the guy posts, there is a PR reason for it. So now we know they will likely make it a title fight, which we didn't know before.

I don't know what you're talking about in the second paragraph really. I've said repeatedly as to why it shouldn't be a title fight... both for legitimacy and for business.
Again you’re just a dope who thinks they’ve uncovered watergate or found jfks killer.

Legitimacy for the belt is better than non-legitimacy for the belt. If 100K PPVs sell less for the next ten events because you cheapen the belt by creating it half-assed (so you lose a million PPV buys over the next ten events)... then it is better take the hit and not make it for a title when you do the first fight (and then lose only 200K buys for that one event). You are losing 200K buys to gain 1M buys.

Making Conor/Dustin a title fight wouldn't be "creating it half-assed". They're the top two fighters, it'd be an extremely exciting fight, it's a grudge match. It's getting the title back in the mix sooner rather than later, and in a huge fight. Trying to schedule fights down the line for fighters who the UFC are constantly in negotiation with is just asking for problems. Then there's the possibility for injuries. Like I said, tournaments are silly. The UFC's job is to make the best fights possible. They're doing that. If the winner of the fight would represent the best fighter in the division, then it makes sense in terms of legitimacy and business to make it a title fight. It's as simple as that. You seem like someone who overthinks things.

I haven't seen sufficient evidence that kenflo is a PR poster. You do sound like a crazy conspiracy theorist. I'm open to the possibility that you're right, but I don't see the evidence for it currently.

Pico gate as you call it is a topic with more uneducated people posting things they have no idea about than just about any topic. Like you. You’re an ignoramus on the topic but won’t ever actually engage to educate yourself. You’d rather bask in your ignorance. When people like @dim_ try to educate people they walk away only to re-emerge to spout the same nonsense. Again you do this.

the reality is you’re just a dick. Who can’t handle views that don’t align with yours.
Name-call all you want. I guess it is all you can do. Like I said, I used to post corporate shit as part of a job I did ages ago. That's why it was so obvious to me. It wasn't a company anywhere near as big as WME though. @dim_ didn't hide his orientation. It was very cool to have a USADA guy on the forum above-board posting USADA info. Apples to oranges... big-time. No issues with him at all.

If the purpose of tagging him was to subvert it so he posts all the science instead of you, like you did for months, then ok but I'm not really rehashing that old situation. At least Dim actually wrote the stuff he posted.

Name-call all you want. I guess it is all you can do. Like I said, I used to post corporate shit as part of a job I did ages ago. That's why it was so obvious to me. It wasn't a company anywhere near as big as WME though. @dim_ didn't hide his orientation. It was very cool to have a USADA guy on the forum above-board posting USADA info. Apples to oranges... big-time. No issues with him at all.

If the purpose of tagging him was to subvert it so he posts all the science instead of you, like you did for months, then ok but I'm not really rehashing that old situation. At least Dim actually wrote the stuff he posted.
Sorry bro you get no science as you’re not someone worth actual discussion of substance. You just like being a dick. Imagine when it comes to you that you were wrong. And that really all you’ve been was just a dick who thought they were smarter than they were.

Making Conor/Dustin a title fight wouldn't be "creating it half-assed". They're the top two fighters, it'd be an extremely exciting fight, it's a grudge match. It's getting the title back in the mix sooner rather than later, and in a huge fight. Trying to schedule fights down the line for fighters who the UFC are constantly in negotiation with is just asking for problems. Then there's the possibility for injuries. Like I said, tournaments are silly. The UFC's job is to make the best fights possible. They're doing that. If the winner of the fight would represent the best fighter in the division, then it makes sense in terms of legitimacy and business to make it a title fight. It's as simple as that. You seem like someone who overthinks things.

I haven't seen sufficient evidence that kenflo is a PR poster. You do sound like a crazy conspiracy theorist. I'm open to the possibility that you're right, but I don't see the evidence for it currently.
I know you're a Conor fan and all and the guy has done great stuff, but no... they aren't the two top fighters. You and I clearly have different metrics. Mine is that you can't keep a rank for ages based on favoritism, no matter how good you looked once upon a time. I was against Ortega keeping his #2 spot for years, and I'm definitely against Conor keeping his LW spot without a single LW win for the last. four. years. That's absurd, and never been done in the sport's history. Conor might be favored against all of them... but it'd be a crap-shoot because it is based on fantasy versions of Conor, not a Conor that has actually been seen in the cage at LW. The last time we saw a LW Conor win was 2016. You might not think it'd cheapen a belt to have a guy like that get HIS THIRD LW TITLE SHOT IN A ROW... but a segment of fans definitely would. The belt's legitimacy would be lessened. If Conor won twice in my 4-man tournament idea... then that idea would evaporate. Everyone would see the belt as legit and the future hype/PPV numbers would be bumped to correspond to that.

Finally, I know you haven't seen the evidence. Nor have the vast majority of posters. That's specifically why I brought it up on the first page. But whatever, you can think I'm a conspiracy theorist, it is fine. It isn't my goal to convince you nor do I particularly want to delve into details of his 36k posts to try and prove it to you since I'm sure you don't particularly care. I know what corporate posters are supposed to do and he does it overkill... 36k posts about nothing but PR topics. Pretty obvious, but only if you pay attention to that sort of thing. Which obviously you (and most others) don't. Guess all I can do is bump this when they announce it'll be for the title.

I know you're a Conor fan and all and the guy has done great stuff, but no... they aren't the two top fighters. You and I clearly have different metrics. Mine is that you can't keep a rank for ages based on favoritism, no matter how good you looked once upon a time. I was against Ortega keeping his #2 spot for years, and I'm definitely against Conor keeping his LW spot without a single LW win for the last. four. years. That's absurd, and never been done in the sport's history. Conor might be favored against all of them... but it'd be a crap-shoot because it is based on fantasy versions of Conor, not a Conor that has actually been seen in the cage at LW. The last time we saw a LW Conor win was 2016. You might not think it'd cheapen a belt to have a guy like that get HIS THIRD LW TITLE SHOT IN A ROW... but a segment of fans definitely would. The belt's legitimacy would be lessened. If Conor won twice in my 4-man tournament idea... then that idea would evaporate. Everyone would see the belt as legit and the future hype/PPV numbers would be bumped to correspond to that.

Finally, I know you haven't seen the evidence. Nor have the vast majority of posters. That's specifically why I brought it up on the first page. But whatever, you can think I'm a conspiracy theorist, it is fine. It isn't my goal to convince you nor do I particularly want to delve into details of his 36k posts to try and prove it to you since I'm sure you don't particularly care. I know what corporate posters are supposed to do and he does it overkill... 36k posts about nothing but PR topics. Pretty obvious, but only if you pay attention to that sort of thing. Which obviously you (and most others) don't. Guess all I can do is bump this when they announce it'll be for the title.
You’re that far lost that you would bump this thread with your continued delusions. Glad to know you’ve read all my posts by the way.....nut.

Whether kflo is a shill or not makes no difference to me

We have had run ins and probably disagree loads, but I don't get caught up with his posts any more than anyone else

Not that he needs me defending him, but it's like a mob mentality of attacks here..

If you don't agree with him, argue your point or just ignore

He could be dana white, or santa Claus for all I care

Just another poster, no point getting so caught up

@kflo has liked two of my posts. He’s one of my favorite posters to argue with here. He usually gets the better of me but I still love him.

I respect him, because I once told him he was the most obnoxious guy on here

He laughed it off and still liked my posts

That's how men behave imo

You’re that far lost that you would bump this thread with your continued delusions. Glad to know you’ve read all my posts by the way.....nut.
I'm on a forum genius. I read everyone's posts. Funny to see that you went from "lie lie lie lie I never said that" to "glad to know you've read all my posts by the way... nut." Oops, looks like a tiny contradiction there.

Fact is you're still railing over the fact I've pointed out the overwhelming majority of the "posts" are copy/paste jobs from the notes they gave you (picogate) while the posts in this thread show you losing 60 IQ points when you actually type them. Congrats though, you've added a new word for your vocabulary it looks like: "dick." Keep trying with the personal insults, maybe the 1000th time it'll get under my skin lol.
Whether kflo is a shill or not makes no difference to me

We have had run ins and probably disagree loads, but I don't get caught up with his posts any more than anyone else

Not that he needs me defending him, but it's like a mob mentality of attacks here..

If you don't agree with him, argue your point or just ignore

He could be dana white, or santa Claus for all I care

Just another poster, no point getting so caught up
It makes a difference in discerning what the UFC will do. A random fan saying Conor deserves a title shot means that random fan thinks he deserves a title shot. A corporate account whose existence is to push PR points saying he deserves a title shot (and those who think otherwise are crazy) means that the UFC will give him a title shot/will actively work to discredit those who say it isn't a legit title.

I'm not arguing with him. Arguing with him would be like arguing with a Papa John's forum to say "hey you guys don't actually have better ingredients, better pizza!" It would be a waste of time. I'm pointing out he's a corporate account to reflect that the UFC is looking into making it a title fight... because that wasn't known already.

I'm on a forum genius. I read everyone's posts. Funny to see that you went from "lie lie lie lie I never said that" to "glad to know you've read all my posts by the way... nut." Oops, looks like a tiny contradiction there.

Fact is you're still railing over the fact I've pointed out the overwhelming majority of the "posts" are copy/paste jobs from the notes they gave you (picogate) while the posts in this thread show you losing 60 IQ points when you actually type them. Congrats though, you've added a new word for your vocabulary it looks like: "dick." Keep trying with the personal insults, maybe the 1000th time it'll get under my skin lol.

It makes a difference in discerning what the UFC will do. A random fan saying Conor deserves a title shot means that random fan thinks he deserves a title shot. A corporate account whose existence is to push PR points saying he deserves a title shot means that the UFC will give him a title shot.

I'm not arguing with him. Arguing with him would be like arguing with a Papa John's forum to say "hey you guys don't actually have better ingredients, better pizza!" It would be a waste of time. I'm pointing out he's a corporate account to reflect that the UFC is looking into making it a title fight... because that wasn't known already.

I don't know man, I just never really read in to posters that much

I either agree or disagree and go from there

Hey I could really be pink goof posting for all anyone knows

Anyway not my fight guys, I said my piece

Im going back to my Stella and Jamesons, because I have been sober for the month!!

It makes a difference in discerning what the UFC will do. A random fan saying Conor deserves a title shot means that random fan thinks he deserves a title shot. A corporate account whose existence is to push PR points saying he deserves a title shot (and those who think otherwise are crazy) means that the UFC will give him a title shot/will actively work to discredit those who say it isn't a legit title.

Your lies are still lies. But you claiming they you have read all my posts is rich.

again you blatantly lied about me, I itemized each one (again), and you then ignored it.

This is how you post too. You don’t care about whether you’re right or not.

This idiot thinks the ufc is paying people to say conor is in the mix when this idiot himself is starting threads acknowledging conor is in the mix and suggesting a tournament with him in it.

This idiot thinks the ufc is paying people to say conor is in the mix when this idiot himself is starting threads acknowledging conor is in the mix and suggesting a tournament with him in it.
How many times do you have to say "Conor is in the mix" before you get a pat on the head? An extra 2 mentions there in just one sentence, lol. I thought you would have hit your quota in the first 3 pages of this thread alone... do they put quotas? Or is it just a "whenever you can post it" type of thing. Do you seriously think your boss will actually count up how many times you said the "Conor is in the mix" bulletpoint and clap for you on Monday?

He's going to be shaking his head at your performance in this thread. Considering Dana was as pissed as he was for Ariel leaking the Brock news, I can't imagine they'd be too thrilled with your sloppy posting highlighting the news that they'll make the Conor fight for the belt.

Back