Anderson, PLEASE RETIRE!

He still have it in him.. dont forget he won the first 2 rounds in my eyes

Sad as it is to say I see him signing with Bellator in the next year.... seems like a guy who can’t call it quits and Scott Coker is definitely licking his cops at the opportunity to match Silva up against a bunch of other over the hill legends who really can’t afford another punch to the head.

Scott Coker, an agent of CTE.

How about he goes to Bellator and fights Fedor? Is that something worthwhile to watch?

He did an okay job for 46 year old. He should retire but if he does continue find appropriate fights for him. Another legend in mid 40's who wants to fight.

Sad as it is to say I see him signing with Bellator in the next year.... seems like a guy who can’t call it quits and Scott Coker is definitely licking his cops at the opportunity to match Silva up against a bunch of other over the hill legends who really can’t afford another punch to the head.

Scott Coker, an agent of CTE.
They need to enforce a 45 year old age limit

Nothing wrong with a legends match up but yeah his days as a contender is over

How about he goes to Bellator and fights Fedor? Is that something worthwhile to watch?

personally I don’t wanna see these guys fight and take more punishment whe their clearly not at their best. Just my opinion.

He really needs to. His fights are torture to watch. And Hall should retire too.

He still have it in him.. dont forget he won the first 2 rounds in my eyes
Felt like Uriah was just going easy on him.

Anderson is what, 1-7-1 in his last 9? Arguably 0-8-1. It's a sad way to go out for such a legend.

He is the greatest fighter of all time. All of his “loses” are to put the lesser known fighter over, with a win over the GOAT.

Anderson Silva is the greatest fighter of all time.

Back