Bryce Mitchell whining about wearing a mask

From Arkansas. Obsessed with camo crying about a mask. Yall know what type he is lol

Hmmmm...I'm not taking health advice from someone who gets punched in the head for a living. Just ignore him.

Jarl

I am not an anti-masker, but I do believe that masks outside in the rural US is silly and not great for children's health. It is panic mongering and control flexing.

And to all of your calling him a redneck, please keep in mind that Khabib just defended terrorism by saying that "free speech" is no excuse to insult Allah. He said that they will reap what they sow, which means and can only mean terror. So if you hate this guy's politics, you best hate Khabib's.
Wearing a mask is a sign of control flexing? Kind of retarded shit is that? Guess doctors wearing masks ever since hospitals were invented were controlled flexed too

@ToiletSmasherTheFierce You have an issue with "onerous taxes for someone else's well-being". What's your opinion on your completely unparalleled and excessive military spending? Asking for a friend.

Has anyone in this thread actually answered one of Bryce's chief criticisms? If you have the option to wear a mask, and if your mask protects you, why do you need someone else wearing one?

A little bit of an oversimplification but wearing a mask is mainly to protect those around you before the virus particles get airborne (when you talk or sneeze, it captures much of the virus laden droplets). Once the particles are airborne, a mask isn't as efficient at filtering them out (the larger droplets fall to the ground more quickly but the smaller ones hang in the air longer and the type of masks folks are wearing to the grocery store are not designed to filter tiny particles). Thus, those that don't mask up properly are selfish a-holes.
iIfwViA.jpg

Last edited:
Yelling at the governor (presumably?) that things shoudl be "put to a vote" lmao. That's not how this works you idiot. The vote was when people in your state chose to have this person represent them.

Not that everything he said wasn't stupid as fuck but that annoyed the shit out of me.

also a good point

he's a retard but the guy who tweeted that is a fucking bitch for implying that's some kind of pedophilia going on. He looked at some kids playing on a playground as he drove by, probably while he was at a stop sign. Stop witch hunting him for other random shit just because he's stupid on this topic.

he's a retard but the guy who tweeted that is a fucking bitch for implying that's some kind of pedophilia going on. He looked at some kids playing on a playground as he drove by, probably while he was at a stop sign. Stop witch hunting him for other random shit just because he's stupid on this topic.
If you LOOK and ACT like a pedophile.... lotta smoke.

Fucking hell Americans are stupid, the arrogance of these fucking idiots is why 230k muricans died and 9.5 milion got it.

It's not being "woke" its called having a defective mind, but again its the same people that believe in that Qanon bullshit and vote the biggest establishment shill in Trump.

Back