Elections US Election Day PBP Thread

Who did you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so where are you watching the elections?
Tsa3aF.gif

Nice fun bags

Biden could win massively in the popular vote and still lose. If all the crazy leftists in New York and California come out and vote en masse, it literally means nothing because he was going to win those states anyway.

That’s going to be largely offset by deep red states though. After a point, a big popular vote requires leads outside the areas Clinton won. If it’s within 2 points, totally up on the air, but as we get up to 6%, that’s gonna be approaching 10 million votes. It’s an insanely low probability outcome that there would ever be that big a divide between popular and electoral outcome. Trump is more likely to win by getting more votes than expected than he is by some insane distribution of a massive Biden popular win.

So with people with COVID in the last few days who it is too late to vote by mail, hoe can they vote. I heard on CNN they should be allowed to go to a voting place in person .. thoughts ??

Got a source for this? Is the certificate posted on the Twitter link that states "this certificate authorizes the individual to watch any ward/division in Philadelphia" fake or something?

No idea but it's being looked into...

So with people with COVID in the last few days who it is too late to vote by mail, hoe can they vote. I heard on CNN they should be allowed to go to a voting place in person .. thoughts ??

I don’t think polls can turn eligible voters away for having Covid, even if they probably should.

I don’t think polls can turn eligible voters away for having Covid, even if they probably should.
Yes just curious I get it’s their right to vote , they should get a proxy vote or something .

All of a sudden, a bunch of soy boys on an MMA forum hate Jorge.

GET OUT AND VOTE! ...(unless you’re voting republican)

I'm not sure who is going to win, but there are a lot of people who hate Trump with a passion and there are a lot of people who are fed up the left. I can see how either side would garner people that didn't vote in 2016.

I will say this though... It's pretty sad that most of the new voters this time around are coming from a place of spite or hate vs being inspired by policy or good ideas.
There are some switches I have seen a lot for Trump switches .. anecdotal I know but it’s what I been seeing .

This is technically true. Pride cometh before the fall. Can’t get too excited over these early results. Or rather speculative results.

That’s going to be largely offset by deep red states though. After a point, a big popular vote requires leads outside the areas Clinton won. If it’s within 2 points, totally up on the air, but as we get up to 6%, that’s gonna be approaching 10 million votes. It’s an insanely low probability outcome that there would ever be that big a divide between popular and electoral outcome. Trump is more likely to win by getting more votes than expected than he is by some insane distribution of a massive Biden popular win.
Imagine if biden wins the popular vote by several million and loses the election...shits gonna get ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back