Jorge becoming fat and lazy ?

Plenty of fighters get out of shape when they don’t have fights scheduled or are taking time off. I’m not sure why we always make a spectacle of it lol.

My hair is in just about the exact spot as Masvidals is. Not as long though. Looks like Alexander the Great fucked Doc Brown and it wasn't consensual.
Stop sittin there acting like the shit aint luxurious when you know it is

jorge-masvidal-ufc-239-media-day-yt.jpg

Enjoying it while it lasts. He knows once he fights real competition all that shine is going to disappear.

I love Jorge and hate Trump but that blow-dryer picture is some of the most feminine shit I've ever seen from a male fighter.

I love Jorge and hate Trump but that blow-dryer picture is some of the most feminine shit I've ever seen from a male fighter.
Gotta keep your hair nice,brah

The real question is how does he have beautiful hair after decades of fast food?

The oozing fountain of gayness that is this place will never seize to amaze me!

Keep it coming!

Cease

Anyway, who cares? Let the man enjoy the reward for years of fighting. He's not going to be champ in the big leagues. Might as well profit off his career somehow.

TALKA LESS BOOLSHEET AND 4 TRAIN MORE

This guy cant find a "good" fight so he disappeared and became lazy on his very extended BMF tour ???

accused of heavy drug and alcohol use and having way too much sex ...

I guess this is the life of BMF ??

jorge-masvidal-5-jpg.812326

i have my thoughts ... what's yours

<Goldie11>

geico-caveman-the-9th-annual-tv-land-awards-at-and-the-javits-center-DB39BC.jpg

It's why I picked Usman to win. The footage of Usman pre-fight was of him and Gaethje sparring and wrestling - all the footage of Masvidal was of him sitting doing interviews bitching about pay.

I don’t see him winning another fight in his career unless he rematches Nate Diaz

Back