Jorge becoming fat and lazy ?

You're going to get to the point in your life where your dick stops working and you will regret not having plowed through as many women as possible. Let the man live.

dude is living life and rightfully so.

anyone hating are the same people who hate on Dan Bilzerian for posting pictures with hojt fucking girls everyday.

He didn’t have a proper camp.. he did get a lot of wrestling training in. If he were to rematch Usman with a full proper camp I think he would win this time.
Dustin Poirer said flat out that Jorge never stopped training for the fight. Sorry, but he doesn't do better than that. And it's moot because he can't beat the guys he needs to beat in order to earn another title shot. All of those tops guys get him, and he's not getting any younger.

the dude made serious bank in his last 2 fights its no surprised he's on a hiatus, literally every one of these mma fighters do this

I remember one time someone said Jorge was "too greedy" cos of the fights he was chasin after.

The guy took a world title fight on 6 days notice,cut 20 lbs,but NO. HE CANNOT ENJOY HIMSELF EITHER. FUCK NO. HE SHOULD BE IN THE RING RIGHT NOW,OR ON A TREADMILL OR SOMETHING. 24/7 MOTHERFUCKER 24/7!!!!!!!!

I DIDNT SPEND ALL THIS HARD WORK STREAMIN THESE FIGHTS TO SEE THIS GUY HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF FIGHTING. WHO THE FUCK HE THINK HE IS!/!?!

This guy cant find a "good" fight so he disappeared and became lazy on his very extended BMF tour ???

accused of heavy drug and alcohol use and having way too much sex ...

I guess this is the life of BMF ??

View attachment 812326

View attachment 812327
Doin some coke with Steve-o ??

View attachment 812328

smoking blunts regularly ...

View attachment 812329

lots of BMF sex of course ....

man is this guy living the life ???

or is he living like a diva ducking guys like Leon and Colby ??

View attachment 812330

i have my thoughts ... what's yours

<Goldie11>

clear sign of

u mad

Reactions: HHJ
I have no idea what you are talking about.

You say he's becoming fat and lazy but then your evidence is pictures of him doing everything except eating or being lazy. I mean he's partying, sure, but I don't see anything to indicate fat or lazy.
Exactly

This guy cant find a "good" fight so he disappeared and became lazy on his very extended BMF tour ???

accused of heavy drug and alcohol use and having way too much sex ...

I guess this is the life of BMF ??

View attachment 812326

View attachment 812327
Doin some coke with Steve-o ??

View attachment 812328

smoking blunts regularly ...

View attachment 812329

lots of BMF sex of course ....

man is this guy living the life ???

or is he living like a diva ducking guys like Leon and Colby ??

View attachment 812330

i have my thoughts ... what's yours

<Goldie11>
Fighting aside he's definitely living the life of a bad mofo.

He's like Dan blizarian without dad's money

Dustin Poirer said flat out that Jorge never stopped training for the fight. Sorry, but he doesn't do better than that. And it's moot because he can't beat the guys he needs to beat in order to earn another title shot. All of those tops guys get him, and he's not getting any younger.
Training is different than a full on camp. He could be champ but I guess he doesn’t have the interest to train hard seeing that he’s 2 fights away from another title shot:.

Training is different than a full on camp. He could be champ but I guess he doesn’t have the interest to train hard seeing that he’s 2 fights away from another title shot:.
He stayed in camp assuming the fight would happen. Poirer said it flat out: he was prepared. In shape, sharp, ready. That's straight from his own teammate. Jorge is a journeyman, and he's reaching the end of his journey.

Back