• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections US Election days PBP - Day(s) 4+

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he doesn't.

I don't think the word "losing" is in his vocabulary. He was projected to lose at every stage of his campaign, and refused to believe it, against all indicators. That's why he got to become a U.S. President in the first place, but lacking that sort of grace is probably also why he's now out of that job.

It is what it is. His biggest strength is also his biggest weakness. He wouldn't have gotten anywhere without being a bulldozer, a stubborn mule, but that sort of attitude tends to wear out on people pretty quickly.
Those same indicators had Hillary soundly beating him the 1st try so I can see why he blew them off

EmUuutYW4AUzGzA

Here's what I don't understand.

If the Dems/Left rigged the election...

Then why only rig the Presidency and not the Senate also? It doesn't make sense...

Those same indicators had Hillary soundly beating him the 1st try so I can see why he blew them off

Not to mention that at the beginning of his campaign (prior to Republican nomination) he had about the same odds of making U.S. President as Kanye West.

A paradigm shift happened with this election. McCain/Hillary never had to wonder about the mass unrequested /mail out to "every voter on the rolls" (including the dead and people who moved) ballots and how they could be manipulated and utilized to turn an election. It wasn't even in their wheelhouse. Trump was up 700,000 in PA and loses that kind of lead after counting suddenly takes a long pause? Any politician would have to wonder what is going on when they are hit with something like that. Bush/Gore didn't concede to each other and it went 30+ days before it ended. Trump has time and is going to use it to try to uncover exactly what happened because as soon as he concedes, the investigating will stop.

Still with this shit? The only reason Trump had a 700,000 lead in PA was because there were still MILLIONS of votes to count with most of them being mail in. He literally told his followers not to use mail in voting and go to the polls in person and yet was surprised when the mail in votes skewed heavily towards Biden.

There is literally nothing suspicious about him losing that lead to anyone with a fuckin brain in their head. Yet, the cultists press on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back