Movies THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (New Trailer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude I think he is.

kd2142cu0eb41.jpg

Reddit. I think if he took on a Patrick Bateman affectation it would fit in well with the dickhead golden people from GG2
He can keep his accent a little too. He’ll do the crazy warlock really well. The other guys will respect him in the role and that always gets better performances out of people.

Last edited:
If they do they will have to scrap their Dr. DOOM plans imo

Why the hell hasn’t Hawley gotten the green light for his Doom movie???

Oh wow- Bale alone makes this ultra-hype. Hemsworth is a g. Pratt is always fun. I have faith Portman will do well also. Talented actress, Foster just didn’t have much to do previously.

Seems like a must-see MCU movie on paper.

I think they're gonna fuck up the Fantastic Four. I hope not but I'm not optimistic at all.

Nah- the bar is so low after the crappy Gruffud/Alba/Evans/Chiklis movies and the FAR WORSE Teller/Mara/MJ/Bell movie that the MCU will look like a grand slam in comparison.

At least those first ones had Chiklis and Evans doing everything they could to save it.

I’m hoping they do get Krasinski and Blunt as Reed Richards and Sue Storm. Feel they’d do a very good job.

Nah- the bar is so low after the crappy Gruffud/Alba/Evans/Chiklis movies and the FAR WORSE Teller/Mara/MJ/Bell movie that the MCU will look like a grand slam in comparison.

At least those first ones had Chiklis and Evans doing everything they could to save it.

I’m hoping they do get Krasinski and Blunt as Reed Richards and Sue Storm. Feel they’d do a very good job.

Not bad casting there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back