Media Adam Yandiev just had a fight with Kharitonov

Yes and that's what happened here, and other street fight encounters. Street and sport is different and many don't understand the difference. Seeing the response in this post confirms that. In a street fight/confrontation or any conflict, if you are close enough to get hit, you should always assume an attack may be coming. In the street people don't wait for a bell or a referee to tell them it's time to fight. That's why range and distance management matters more in street confrontations because if they are close enough to attack you, they most likely will.

Most strikes don't come from in front of you, usually from the side or the back of you. So having situational awareness to scan everyone around you and where people are moving is important in street situations. It comes with the skill of seeing who is a threat and who isn't.
Again street situations escalate usually when someone is a fuckin asshole.

there’s defending yourself against a threat, and then there is someone acting like a fucking asshole when the situation doesn’t warrant it. That’s what happened here.

sergei seems like the kind of guy who will "handle" this matter quietly

in b4 this little weasel ends up either dead or dumped naked in the woods beaten to a pulp
Sergei is a very kind and softhearted person in real life.

That wasn't a sucker punch. When someone gets in your face the natural progression of things is to get punched. A sucker punch would have been if he ran up behind him and punched him without him knowing he was there at all.

He got into his face, confronted him, and punched him. He did what he was suppose to do.
you sound like a coward

Watching even Russian police pussy foot this situation makes me appreciate our hardcore police even more. Somebody would’ve got fucked up and chances are excellent it would be Yandiev
Do you really live in Cali? Is there that much police brutality there?

Anyway, I've read that Yandiev is "connected". Connected guys get favorable treatment in most parts of the world.

Yes and that's what happened here, and other street fight encounters. Street and sport is different and many don't understand the difference. Seeing the response in this post confirms that. In a street fight/confrontation or any conflict, if you are close enough to get hit, you should always assume an attack may be coming. In the street people don't wait for a bell or a referee to tell them it's time to fight. That's why range and distance management matters more in street confrontations because if they are close enough to attack you, they most likely will.

Most strikes don't come from in front of you, usually from the side or the back of you. So having situational awareness to scan everyone around you and where people are moving is important in street situations. It comes with the skill of seeing who is a threat and who isn't.
Ok Kimbo

Oh look another racist. What will the mods do? Fookin nuttin
Look I may sound a little harsh but I've seen these type of guys do this kind of shit way to often. Calling me a racist is dumb because you know nothing about me.

Do you really live in Cali? Is there that much police brutality there?

Anyway, I've read that Yandiev is "connected". Connected guys get favorable treatment in most parts of the world.

I do and no there isn’t. I was only joking

What a piece of shit fuckin sucker punching asshole coward

He needed to:

stats.png

https://www.ufc.com/athlete/adam-yandiev

Coker needs to book this. No joke.

Special stipulation - the other guy's purse should be equal or more than the amount of his debt to Sergei. If he loses, the portion of the guy's purse that equals the debt goes to Sergei. If he wins, the debt is discharged. I'm serious.
would watch

I thought it was rather peculiar that both beatdowns were recorded on smartphones.

Up to this point I thought this was going to be something like Chael's "Do they have computers in Brazil?", but with cellphones and Russia and was quite confused...for a little while.

I guess these badasses just stay ready 24/7. Sitting, having a nice meal with your brother and he looks at you kinda funny? Take his fucking head off. No questions asked. Watching tv and your mom asks if you took the trash out? Fuck her up. She was being confrontational.

I wonder what the end game is. This isn't just going to go away, not with tough guys with all that pride.

Back