Media Adam Yandiev just had a fight with Kharitonov

People still call 2 men face to face in a heated altercation a sucker punch, unbelievable, Sergei was looking that man right in his eyes when he got punched lol.

Only soft fairy boys call that a sucker punch, I call it someone throwing the 1st punch.

<JRSmith40>

Watching even Russian police pussy foot this situation makes me appreciate our hardcore police even more. Somebody would’ve got fucked up and chances are excellent it would be Yandiev

Unless one of the guys was a minority and they would've feared another city being burned down :) (or be told to "stand down" while that happens). But here's to hoping things will get back to normal and ALL punks get their comeuppance.

People still call 2 men face to face in a heated altercation a sucker punch, unbelievable, Sergei was looking that man right in his eyes when he got punched lol.

Only soft fairy boys call that a sucker punch, I call it someone throwing the 1st punch.

<JRSmith40>

You are too late buddy, but let me fall for the troll, there was no heated debate the cunt allah lover was pretending to be nice, made his friends record the whole thing and ambushed Kharitinov.

He would not have a chance had he squared like a men.

You are too late buddy, but let me fall for the troll, there was no heated debate the cunt allah lover was pretending to be nice, made his friends record the whole thing and ambushed Kharitinov.

He would not have a chance had he squared like a men.

They were face 2 face clearly in an altercation, they are both cage fighters, one guy swung first, not a sucker punch. Sergei ate the 2 piece and soda and lost the grappling exchange too.

Allah boy won, Alhamdulillah.

<BronTroll1>

They were face 2 face clearly in an altercation, they are both cage fighters, one guy swung first, not a sucker punch. Sergei ate the 2 piece and soda and lost the grappling exchange too.

<BronTroll1>

600px-Mocking_SpongeBob.jpg

Also...no folding dollies in Russia I guess. Imagine the lethality of carrying one of those bad boys in your pocket.

<BronTroll1>

Attack a man with both hands in his pocket, that housed and fed your lame ass.

Religious of peace.

Unless one of the guys was a minority and they would've feared another city being burned down :) (or be told to "stand down" while that happens). But here's to hoping things will get back to normal and ALL punks get their comeuppance.
Damn right!

Apparently this guy borrowed 200k from Sergei and never paid him back. After over a year of frustration, Sergei started telling people about it. Yandiev didn't like that and caught Sergei slipping and hospitalized him. I wouldn't he shocked if Yandiev faces criminal charges. How do you borrow 200k from a friend and then attack them after calling you out for not paying them back? What a POS

Sergei did an interview about the incident

That wasn't a sucker punch. When someone gets in your face the natural progression of things is to get punched. A sucker punch would have been if he ran up behind him and punched him without him knowing he was there at all.

He got into his face, confronted him, and punched him. He did what he was suppose to do.

It was a sucker punch and you sound like a giant pussy.

Look I may sound a little harsh but I've seen these type of guys do this kind of shit way to often. Calling me a racist is dumb because you know nothing about me.

You just made a generalised assumption that people of a certain race behave a certain (negative) way. That's literally the textbook definition of racism.

"Look I'm not a racist I just think all Chinese people smell funny"

Since Yandiev is still under UFC contract (?), i will post it here.

People say it was about money that Adam owes him. Not sure if true or not. But they were friends. Kharitonov is hospitalized with eye injury, concussion and broken nose.

Kharitonov would murder this guy in the cage. I was searching for a story online that explained the beef... I read that this guy owed tones of dough to Sergei and he thought this would be a way out of paying his debts - to break Sergei's orbital and nose with a fucking knucklebuster!

Back