What is the one thing that became more clear to you as you got older?

Word.
When'd you drop the 002 and gain the "ss"?

About a couple of days ago. I'm fortunate that Zebra Cheeks helped me out with it. I dropped it coz I realized it's the same with almost all of my email and private social media accounts. Just for privacy reasons and so it won't cause any issues with employers/companies doing background checking, lol.

If you wonder, ss means "So-nyuh Shi-dae" which means "Girls' Generation" aka my fave kpop group, lol.

About a couple of days ago. I'm fortunate that Zebra Cheeks helped me out with it. I dropped it coz I realized it's the same with almost all of my email and private social media accounts. Just for privacy reasons and so it won't cause any issues with employers/companies doing background checking, lol.

If you wonder, ss means "So-nyuh Shi-dae" which means "Girls' Generation" aka my fave kpop group, lol.
<mma4>

P. S. @Zebra Cheeks is cool beans!

People dont change, you can do better, you can do worse , but no one ever truly changes.
Disagree completely. Seen complete 180s from several people.

Mine is that you can only truly rely on yourself. People are too fickle to always be reliable or helpful. Not a bad thing, but that’s reality.

Disagree completely. Seen complete 180s from several people.

Mine is that you can only truly rely on yourself. People are too fickle to always be reliable or helpful. Not a bad thing, but that’s reality.
Never seen it myself so cant justify it. An addict is always an addict if you never use again an asshole is an asshole even if you're the nicest person the rest of your life. I don't believe nature is changeable.

When two people meet for the first time, there are really 3 people present in the room:

Each as they see themselves, each as they see each other, and each as they truly are.

Never game much thought to that, until the last couple of years. Mostly because I never gave 2 shits about what other people thought about me (and still don't for the most part). It's just human nature to be self absorbed and to not really think about how we're seen through the eyes of others.

I used to think adults were smart and knew what they were doing when growing up. Turns out most people are absolute retards and are just drifting through life.
Ditto. That’s what I learned. When you are younger you look at adults as an higher person. The reality of it is most people don’t know what the hell they are doing and are just winging it. We just move from one thing to the next trying to find fulfillment until our time comes.

Life is a bitch, then you die.

That I should've walked away from many relationships I had with other people a long time ago. They were abusive and downright malicious, and wasn't until a few months that I'd gotten away from them did I realize how bad I'd really been treated in the past.

Now I'm much more careful about who I let into my life and trust

Back