Social How come most black people are Democrats?

Lol it's funny when people I have on ignore respond in my threads <45>

You should ask the mods to introduce a feature that prohibits any poster's posts from appearing publicly in a thread if the thread's OP has that poster on his ignore list. Then your safespace can be complete.

The answer is very simple and straightforward: Because Democrats buy voters. That's what they do. They pretty much tell you "vote for me and i will give you money". Not "vote for me and i'll try to create the right conditions for you to make money". It's "vote for me and i will give you money". Forgiving the student loans is a great example of it. They pretty much just bought the entire academic demography by saying that.

Given african american's poverty rates, they're very easy to buy. It's like buying a hooker. You just give them money and they're yours. A good portion of them are poor, so you offer them money and they will like you. It's a simple, easy to understand, appealing contract. "Vote for me and you will get loads of free stuff, just because of your color". Does it work? No. Just like winning the lottery often doesn't work. But it's like giving chocolate to a dog. He will eat it because it tastes good and he only cares about having their immediate, most primitive desires fulfilled.

And that's pretty much it. Funny enough, the black community has a lot more in common with conservative values than liberal values. Take away the desire for easy money, and african americans are more conservative than most republicans.

I mean, wtf does the black community have in common with the LGBTOIKEORIE crowd? Go be a transwhatever in a black neighborhood and tell me how tolerant they are.

Uh huh...and who was campaigning with a "platinum plan" bribe again? Trump or Biden?

How y'all invent these fairy tales, delude yourselves in them, then get mad at black people for seeing through the shit is beyond me. Like a goddamn hooker? Listen to yourself and how stupid you sound.

Uh huh...and who was campaigning with a "platinum plan" bribe again? Trump or Biden?

How y'all invent these fairy tales, delude yourselves in them, then get mad at black people for seeing through the shit is beyond me. Like a goddamn hooker? Listen to yourself and how stupid you sound.

The democratic pitch is ALWAYS about straight up giving people money. Period. ALWAYS. Money or other thing that equal to money. Free stuff.

What's wrong with felons voting? Once you serve your time, you should get your rights back; maybee not all rights, like the right to own firearms, but you should get back the right to vote.

I think most cases should have all rights restored.... if you aren't fit on release to be a citizen again you probably shouldn't be getting out in the first place.

I choose the side of love for all people.

tenor.gif

I mean, wtf does the black community have in common with the LGBTOIKEORIE crowd? Go be a transwhatever in a black neighborhood and tell me how tolerant they are.

Its liberal black women that have common ground with the LGBT crowd. Its liberal black women who "benefit" from Democratic policies. And since its black women who hold the power and influence within the black community, due to Democratic policies, black men tend to cluelessly follow behind the government sponsored liberal black woman and vote Democrat thinking black people are going to benefit. But in reality its liberal black women who recieve benefits while black men receive crime bills that lock them up, illegal immigrants who take jobs from black men, feminist family court policies that take their children away. They get endless liberal and feminist rhetoric that actually marginalizes traditional minded black men and paints them as toxic.

Black people vote democrats because liberal white males are offering handouts, benefits, and "independence" to liberal black females. They in turn work together to suppress and control the minds, and votes, of black men. Thats why its called a "plantation".

The democratic pitch is ALWAYS about straight up giving people money. Period. ALWAYS. Money or other thing that equal to money. Free stuff.

If you regard basic standards of living and healthcare that every other first world country has as "free stuff", sure.

Meanwhile Republicans offer free stuff to millionaires and corporations every time they get into power.

The fact people cling to Southern Strategy is hilarious

LOL. Amazing.

This thread is about a very specific subject, and there is a very clear answer (HINT - it's the Southern Strategy). It's not rocket science, it's backed by history and facts and it's VERY easy to see the correlation and draw the line from point A to point B for anyone who isn't a complete idiot or a complete partisan. Unfortunately you are both so it seems more complicated to you. It's not.

That's a funny way of saying that you don't know how to read or do basic math.

43 years ago, the last time a Democratic presidential candidate won the south. But go ahead, ignore the fucking Republican campaign strategist himself explaining the southern strategy they used. Ignore the RNC chair apologizing for it.

2c6.jpg

LOL. Amazing.

This thread is about a very specific subject, and there is a very clear answer (HINT - it's the Southern Strategy). It's not rocket science, it's backed by history and facts and it's VERY easy to see the correlation and draw the line from point A to point B for anyone who isn't a complete idiot or a complete partisan. Unfortunately you are both so it seems more complicated to you. It's not.
Correlation doesn't equal causation

It's much more nuanced but you brainlets can't fathom anything more complicated. It's why I basically put a tl;dr

If you regard basic standards of living and healthcare that every other first world country has as "free stuff", sure.

Meanwhile Republicans offer free stuff to millionaires and corporations every time they get into power.

Forgiving over a trillion dollars in student loans isn't "basic standards of living", motherfucker.

Buying black votes is just like buying a hooker. This is how openly racist these people are; imagine behind closed doors!

So far we’ve gotten “blacks are brainwashed, they’re stupid, they just want handouts, they’re cheap whores.” Thanks guys, I have no idea why black people don’t just love you all lmao.

Yeah but I think it was before and during the civil rights movements the Republicans embraced segregation while the Democrats sided with equality. Things like welfare, segregation, social security and Medicaid were generally Democrat supported and Republican opposed.
Democrats overwhelmingly voted for segregation in comparison to their Republican counterparts.

They seem to be getting sucked into identity politics a lot. They look at narrative and empty promises over actions. Trump hasn't been bad to blacks. Obama hasn't been good to blacks, he just caused a bunch of more division. Yet 99/100 of them would blindly pick Obama over Trump. It's hard to really understand.

In 2020 they literally have a light skinned half Indian woman running as VP while she's pretending to be black. I'd be pissed off is somebody just pretended to be my race to try and pander to me. It's insulting.

Buying black votes is just like buying a hooker. This is how openly racist these people are; imagine behind closed doors!

So far we’ve gotten “blacks are brainwashed, they’re stupid, they just want handouts, they’re cheap whores.” Thanks guys, I have no idea why black people don’t just love you all lmao.

What's with this weird thing where people just cry racism out of nowhere in almost any situation?

Pretty sure dem pitch this time was that they hate trump

I really don't get what the Democrats were doing this election. They pandered hard to social justice issues while ignoring their most popular policies. You had Florida voting to raise the minimum wage to 15 but they went for Trump. You had multiple red States voting to legalize marijuana. Dems have this written into their platform but won't actually campaign on this stuff.

I think they realized they fucked up since they only recently voted to decriminalize marijuana in the house. They should have been pushing for this years ago.
Identity politics work in a bubble but it's always really heavy handed and downright polarising so it's going to alienate some people no matter what.
I guess the weed-situation is something that can work with both the Blues and the Reds since it can be a part of individual freedom / liberty and anti-prohibitionist stance.
But hey maybe this will be the start good policy being good policy, no matter the affiliation.

Because if you don't vote Biden you ain't black

the first two responses are wrong, there is more nuance to it, but basically in the late 70s and early 80's the democratic party had begun showing signs of subversion with identity politics, and thus labeled the right as white supremacist's/bible thumpers etc. and tried to use tribalism as a means of gathering votes instead of ideas. The right acted poorly, and doubled down accepting some of those titles thus creating a rift.

Lyndon Johnson flat out said that with the passing of the Civil Rights Act of 1967, the democrats would lose the south for a generation. That is basically what happened. Southern democrats, dixie democrats, were south farmers who relied on subsidy support. The Civil Rights Act was upsetting enough to them to caue them change parties against their economic interest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sammywells
Back