Opinion Liberal santa sends young boy away in tears after refusing to gift him a nerf gun for Christmas

tenor.gif

Since we live in crazy times that was the most Naughty thing that Santa could have done to a child. Whats wrong if the Child was asking for a Nerf toy gun?

Wow what an asshole

Parents should have reemed into that self righteous mall Santa

Last edited:
Sad how people try to make things like Christmas about their own personal politics and not about the kids.

What a douche.

Also lol at his effeminate liberal grandma voice.

Yeah, like the war on Xmas started by Bill oreilly and right wing news outlets.

If only people wouldn’t put their political views into the holiday season

I hate the "kids playing with guns makes them want to use guns" bro science. Not a thing and just another way to ruin a kids day in a world which I'm glad as hell i'm not a kid in.

Wow, that kid is a fucking baby. And of course his mom coddles him immediately, it's no wonder the kid is so soft. Kind of brings up an interesting question though, is there a limit to what Santa must agree to? What if the kid asked for a real knife? Is Santa supposed to immediately agree, or is he supposed to ask the parents and adopt whatever philosophy they have even if it conflicts with their own?

I bet there's some insanely awkward moments for those guys, kids asking for dead and divorced parents back and shit.

My wife recently told me she wouldn't let our kids play with toy guns and I was actually fine with it. It's not like people are hunting for sustenance anymore, it's not a symbol of being a man. It's a tool designed to take away life. Why glorify that do developing minds?

Back