International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Yawn. I've countless times mentioned how different it'd be to be in those shoes. I'm not writing the exact same shit for you to continue on and on
Well, if you can recognize it, you shouldn't be throwing stones. That makes you...what's that word...oh' yeah, a hypocrite. A pampered western hypocrite whose military has routinely broken the "rules of war" to keep your ass safe and sound, asking others to do what you would not do in the same situation.

Well, if you can recognize it, you shouldn't be throwing stones. That makes you...what's that word...oh' yeah, a hypocrite. A pampered western hypocrite whose military has routinely broken the "rules of war" to keep your ass safe and sound, asking others to do what you would not do in the same situation.

Lol yeah I'm a hypocrite

you're looking at it from just a Israeli pov. Try both you blind hypocrite

do tell me what you'd do as a Palestinian civilian right now. Happily watch your family be killed ?

I critique my own militaries actions.. it's allies... it's enemies.... but I can't critique the Idf actions? What planet are you on ?

stop throwing stones in glass houses hypocrite and have a good day

Lol yeah I'm a hypocrite

you're looking at it from just a Israeli pov. Try both you blind hypocrite

do tell me what you'd do as a Palestinian civilian right now. Happily watch your family be killed ?

I critique my own militaries actions.. it's allies... it's enemies.... but I can't critique the Idf actions? What planet are you on ?

strop throwing stones in glass houses hypocrite and have a good day
They were happily watching Israeli's get slaughtered? You see them as innocent where others see them as complicit. The only thing radical extremists understand is raw unbridled power.

This issue is is how the war is waged will have lasting impacts for the next generation and immediate future of this generation.

I think more deaths of innocents will only cause futher deaths down the line. Just like for Israelis currently. I'd more than likely be out for blood. So it seems a worthwhile goal to limit the deaths as much as possible

I'd have a far greater time believing all attempts were being made at reducing collateral is if there was repercussions for the clearly proven deaths of innocents . Whilst there's a blanket no charges laid regardless the stupidity of the actions or malicious intent I struggle to believe all efforts are being taken myself.

Just my viewpoint.
Fair criticism but I also believe what I said.

They were happily watching Israeli's get slaughtered? You see them as innocent where others see them as complicit. The only thing radical extremists understand is raw unbridled power.

I see children as innocent. Yes. 1000%. no I do not think children are complicit for the actions of others and those that came before them.

I think raw unbridled power increases the likelihood for even more of those innocents becoming radical extremists down the line.

I see children as innocent. Yes. 1000%. no I do not think children are complicit for the actions of others and those that came before them.

I think raw unbridled power increases the likelihood for even more of those innocents becoming radical extremists down the line.
As long as they keep the same culture and identity they have with their religious beliefs, there will always be radical extremists. Israel will always be under threat.

Niccolo Machiavelli once said

“it is much safer to be feared than loved because ...love is preserved by the link of obligation which, owing to the baseness of men, is broken at every opportunity for their advantage; but fear preserves you by a dread of punishment which never fails.”​

Not until Hamas surrenders. Most army's surrender for the sake of their people, because the other army has completely destroyed their defenses and are taking over areas however they see fit. Maybe Hamas should care about their own people, 'eh? Israel sure as fuck don't, and why should they?

Why TF would Hamas surrender when all their leadership is safe in Qatar and they don't really give a shit about the people?

You're asking for an impossibility.

Israelis dance and do tik tok videos mocking dead Palestinian children. By your logic Israeli civilians are fair game for the slaughter.

Only Jews allowed to buy stolen land in West Bank in New York real estate event at synagogue. But we're a secular democracy though!

Last edited:
Only Jews allowed to buy stolen land in West Bank in New York real estate event at synagogue. But we're a secular democracy though!

seriously lol at posting an interview with neturei karta

can't get more retarded tokenization of an extremist sect than that.

for reference:

they participated in a holocaust denial conference in Tehran in 2006.

Last edited:
seriously lol at posting an interview with neturei karta

can't get more retarded tokenization of an extremist sect than that.

for reference:

they participated in a holocaust denial conference in Tehran in 2006.

Irrelevant. That's just one interview among others - doesn't change the fact that there was a real estate event in New York selling West Bank land.

And you're not allowed to enter the event unless you're Jewish. But everything is on the up and up!

Irrelevant. That's just one interview among others - doesn't change the fact that there was a real estate event in New York selling West Bank land.

And you're not allowed to enter the event unless you're Jewish. But everything is on the up and up!

Of course it is relevant. You like to present minority positions of tokenized Jews in order to lend legitimacy to your points. You did it in the protest thread as well.

Are you familiar with laws of land ownership in Israel?

Are non citizens eligible to purchase land?

Why should we be surprised that a settler organization wants to increase demography of Jews in the WB?

Last edited:
Of course it is relevant. You like to present minority positions of tokenized Jews in order to lend legitimacy to your points. You did it in the protest thread as well.

I'm presenting the entire video not one viewpoint from one person interviewed.

Are you familiar with laws of land ownership in Israel?

Are non citizens eligible to purchase land?

Why should we be surprised that a settler organization wants to increase demography of Jews in the WB?

Several problems with this event.

1. Selling only to one ethnicity is illegal in the US. Since it's land in another country, I guess this could be legal, but still fucking gross and racist. I'm not sure of legality barring people from other ethnicities from even attending a real estate event. This is in New York after all.

2. I could somewhat understand increasing demography in Israel, but this is the West Bank. This is stolen settler land. It's gross.

I thought you claimed you were against the illegal settlements.

I'm presenting the entire video not one viewpoint from one person interviewed.

Several problems with this event.

1. Selling only to one ethnicity is illegal in the US. Since it's land in another country, I guess this could be legal, but still fucking gross and racist. I'm not sure of legality barring people from other ethnicities from even attending a real estate event. This is in New York after all.

2. I could somewhat understand increasing demography in Israel, but this is the West Bank. This is stolen settler land. It's gross.

I thought you claimed you were against the illegal settlements.

I am against settlements - I just am not sure of the shocked outrage that you are expressing towards this.

Purchasing property in Israel requires ownership of an Israeli bank account. It likely limits the eligibility of wide spread attendance, don't you think?

Purchasing property in Israel requires ownership of an Israeli bank account. It likely limits the eligibility of wide spread attendance, don't you think?

It's not property in Israel. It's the West Bank.

It's not property in Israel. It's the West Bank.

"Legal" settlements where these luxury condos are located, are organized municipalities under Israeli government jurisdictions. There is no legal distinction between purchasing land in a government recognized "legal" settlement vs. purchasing land within the green line.

"Legal" settlements where these luxury condos are located, are organized municipalities under Israeli government jurisdictions. There is no legal distinction between purchasing land in a government recognized "legal" settlement vs. purchasing land within the green line.

They're all illegal under international law.

They're all illegal under international law.

Yeah but some of them will always remain under Israeli jurisdiction and rule in the unlikely event of a two state solution. Likely the ones being advertised as a part of this sale being included.

My point is mostly that this isn't terribly shocking or heinous.

If it was explicitly for illegal outposts, I would share your disgust.

Back