When GSP beat Hendricks :

Hendricks = completely forgotten in a few years.

Bruh his cuisine is a thang a Legend!

o.jpg
vK11r0eTI0hA_3izs2a_a2TAGRik57do07W5qhW9epE_LsQjESvN5z_FisKqXyXmt4ET_1w7fZ9sgUhJV6UpBS4gbTroHfKvStfHM95gmYQ1doO6Ia2EjWgvfhyi0un27RGOr4Qh6dGGzzjiuPemhNgfA2A9fMXmXjRrHmZ17zgxk9BMk0yzFEDh2j77JyT3U8l0xSvgubl6ctfYVxn_L15wWprPYMK9
r3nZOnUC4Z_yNWGbpOKs9Fx5_BYGum0w0A1Jy2DK3JQMrrH3n-H2vRvRvgFvNpxG5Vxu-RPRmctAFeFmYQZ1kG-tk5Rx663f3e76p4fp8Mcogwyt8RM0u9NkaeCjRsJvovB7lqmXU8Tq4A1-hucCG_QSXw5NCFB680Lacx1O6p2znLv8gD38__8Z2Zh96UTyjX_Jn-ps1lV0ZBljhb4wwmalo4c1D2dk

It will never be forgotten!

Last edited:
In fairness to GSP, Big Rigg's face looks fine because GSP's power was on par with prime CM Punk

Hendricks was suspended for severe hypertension and tachycardia due to cheeseburger abuse.
Ya gonna need some sauce on that. Fighters get suspended after a fight for a certain duration. If his situation was so bad they wouldn’t have let him fight. From what I recall GSP was back in the gym and living life very shortly after the fight.

people have broken down the fight in great depth on YouTube. It’s worth a watch

Then you’re just putting a stamp on your stupidity. A good argument can be made that Hendrix beat him, but no argument can be made that he’s not one of the GOAT.

same frame and muscle mass as another fighter who instead of many natural LWs fought all the monsters at HW

<Fedor23>

I know GOATs brah

<BC1>

same frame and muscle mass as another fighter who instead of many natural LWs fought all the monsters at HW

<Fedor23>

I know GOATs brah

<BC1>
Yeah those two guys are GOATS too, as is Jones. It’s OK to appreciate other fighters even if they’re not your favourites bro.

<6>

And scorecard looked like this.
People should learn something about rules before they talk shit.
And yes, Hendricks fought very well and ufc's scoring system is not perfect.

Attachments

• St-PierrevsHendricksScorecard_crop_north_crop_exact.jpg
    St-PierrevsHendricksScorecard_crop_north_crop_exact.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 6
I remember it looking like Georges getting his hand raised at the end and still the champ.

Hey TS, do you GSP has beaten everyone he’s ever fought? I’m sure you do. You love that fact, judging by your countless comments abouthim.

Back