When GSP beat Hendricks :

View attachment 820131

Irrelevant comparison. That one was a legit champ. goin´up... Do you even know the modus operandi of prize-fightin´?

Oh so you have gone from it was a undeserved title shot making him basically a paper champion, too well that comparison doesn’t count because the other guy was a champ in a lower weight class. Something you never mentioned before as criteria. Goal post moving.

Literally the only thing you do around here.

GSP Being the greatest welterweight champion of all time should carry some weight for that title shot. But nope because you need to pick up that goal post and move it.

Oh so you have gone from it was a undeserved title shot making him basically a paper champion, too well that comparison doesn’t count because the other guy was a champ in a lower weight class. Something you never mentioned before as criteria. Goal post moving.

Literally the only thing you do around here.

GSP Being the greatest welterweight champion of all time should carry some weight for that title shot. But nope because you need to pick up that goal post and move it.
The only wut? show me where you´ve ever dropped a legit thread or technical assessment...

There was no criterion or shit in my narrative, all about the legitimacy of how you get there, legit TS.
Consequently, not about your No Rush, but about the circumstances that led BS-Pin´to get that [undeserved... especially not after Rockhold had one-arm choked him in their 1st fight... ] TS, on short notice, for a fight that nobody needed to see.

Everybody knows it. That dude got the TS because all the legit contenders were either booked, injured or somethin´.
Rockhold, since he´s big MW, could/should have tested the water @ LHW , jus´like Spider did b4 him.

This post literally reads like a Donald Trump supporter screaming about election fraud. He was the legitimate middleweight champion of the world. I’m not speaking in conjecture or immature emotion. Those are the facts.

legitimate to deranged fans who cannot understand context.

Between the two of us, you are the only one with what it takes to have been a Trump supporter.

If you watch the rogan interview gsp inside the cage, you will know that St Pierre know that he lost. Got his ass beat right into retirement on TV

A more accurate title for the thread is: "When Hendricks was ROBBED and GSP was gifted a W"

Even the Figueiredo fight was a draw, and he had a much bigger case for a win than GSP had against Hendricks.

The ONLY reason the Fig fight was a draw was because of a point deduction.. What a crappy analogy. None of the other fights I've seen discussed in this thread had points taken away.

legitimate to deranged fans who cannot understand context.

Between the two of us, you are the only one with what it takes to have been a Trump supporter.
You were basically speaking from a place of emotion that it’s just not fair. How could he become the champion it’s total bullshit, he’s a cherry picker, he’s not worthy etc. Like I said Trump and voter fraud. He defeated the legitimate middleweight champion of the world that’s all fact. The rest of it is whining and crybaby bullshit from people that have been screaming and yelling at their moms most of their lives I’m guessing.

He also lied.

He said he'd defend the belt. Then he called in sick with colitis, but was ready to fight someone like
$$$, sorry, Conor.
So nobody has health issues and ever got better. It’s all meant to serve up this fantasy that GSP quite possibly the greatest fighter to ever live is somehow in the minds of crybabies in actuality a coward. He’s not really a fighter. He’s just a coward. Boy for such a coward he sure accomplished a lot in that octagon.

The only wut? show me where you´ve ever dropped a legit thread or technical assessment...

There was no criterion or shit in my narrative, all about the legitimacy of how you get there, legit TS.
Consequently, not about your No Rush, but about the circumstances that led BS-Pin´to get that [undeserved... especially not after Rockhold had one-arm choked him in their 1st fight... ] TS, on short notice, for a fight that nobody needed to see.

Everybody knows it. That dude got the TS because all the legit contenders were either booked, injured or somethin´.
Rockhold, since he´s big MW, could/should have tested the water @ LHW , jus´like Spider did b4 him.

You little shitter gets handed a new asshole, again.

So nobody has health issues and ever got better. It’s all meant to serve up this fantasy that GSP quite possibly the greatest fighter to ever live is somehow in the minds of crybabies in actuality a coward. He’s not really a fighter. He’s just a coward. Boy for such a coward he sure accomplished a lot in that octagon.

Let's stick to the facts and not fantasies.

You are talking about a BORING fighter with the worst finish rate of the champions who held the title for about 10 defenses. About a guy who tapped to strikes to a vastly inferior smaller opponent (unless you accept that GSP and Serra are at the same level - what a paradox!!). Just tapping to strikes to Serra makes your wet dreams of seeing your favorite guy as "the greatest fighter to ever live" a joke. He is also a guy who preyed on smaller and physically weaker opponents and has ONE fight under USADA.

What makes him so great? The quality with which he never finished his most important bouts? How he lost to Hendricks and RAN AWAY FROM THE SPORT with USADA lurking in the horizon?

We just saw Tony Fergusson dealing with an armlock that would have GSP quitting the sport altogether. Don't bring up your man crush in the GOAT talk because it looks ugly. He tapped to strikes to Serra.

The MW title? He said he would defend the belt if he won. He could have taken the time to treat his problem, there were many options. He chose to ran away, just like he ran away from the sport when it got tough. He just knew Bisping was an injured Gazelle he could prey upon. Gastelum (and Bisping's career altogether) prove it.

You are completely delusional and GSP fans are simply the worst fans out there.

You were basically speaking from a place of emotion that it’s just not fair. How could he become the champion it’s total bullshit, he’s a cherry picker, he’s not worthy etc. Like I said Trump and voter fraud. He defeated the legitimate middleweight champion of the world that’s all fact. The rest of it is whining and crybaby bullshit from people that have been screaming and yelling at their moms most of their lives I’m guessing.

Then you simply hate MMA and you do not care for the sport.

If that's the life you've known, don't go around believing other people lived the same.

The ONLY reason the Fig fight was a draw was because of a point deduction.. What a crappy analogy. None of the other fights I've seen discussed in this thread had points taken away.

It's a fine analogy.

Back