When GSP beat Hendricks :

But was the judgment sound based on the end result? That’s all that matters. That’s how you analyze a judgment call. There is no other way to look at a judgement call..
Not after what happened right before your eyes. In that situation, the fight should always be stopped, regardless of the fighter.

After talking to Herb, he goes face down to the mat and his corner has to help him to the stool. That is grounds to stop the fight, and it absolutely was 10-15 seconds or longer.

I invite you to produce evidence of any of that, Especially "15 seconds or longer". Sounds like you're moving goal posts suddenly. Now it's.. He needs help to get to his corner. Make up your mind, man.

GSP’s face was also super busted up after a bunch of his fights. you guys are so fucking sad hahahahahaha it must be miserable being a GSP hater and knowing that he’s the GOAT.

So the take away is that GSP beat Hendricks so bad he needed glasses afterwards?

I never know what to say when I see a thread like this. Close fight could have gone either way. The fuck you want from me?

If fights were scored based on face damage, GSP would probably have 10+ losses :D The guy bruises and cuts easily. What a bum

Cuts, bruises, and wounds heal, but glory last forever.

And he won the MW belt and became a 2 division champ in his next fight.

I invite you to produce evidence of any of that, Especially "15 seconds or longer". Sounds like you're moving goal posts suddenly. Now it's.. He needs help to get to his corner. Make up your mind, man.
Go to YouTube and look it up yourself, it's not hard.

No. You made the claim. You provide the proof. Like in court.

The most embarrassing part was Silva celebrating a win that was NOT called off..

And Bisping got a 2nd chance because he was having a conversation with Herb Dean even though he was on the floor.. And Mike got himself up and sat down on the stool.. Nobody helped him up.. I just watched it on Fight Pass.. Yes he was in the wrong corner.. I think Bisping thought Herb called it, because of Silva doing his celebration. Lots of confusion in the cage.. As the camera cuts back Mike is walking back to his corner with his team.. They are not helping him.

Judgement call by Herb Dean that Mike could recover.. He was correct..

Last edited:
Damage alone doesn't decide who won a fight, but why do some people think it's totally irrelevant?

The legit MW champ... Say it..

he was no such thing.

We all know the story.

He came out of retirement to go on a cherry picking field trip against the weakest guy to ever hold the belt.
Bisping was so weak that they had to resuscitate him in the 3rd round against Silva, immediately was
destroyed by Gastelum after that shameful "fake title fight" with GSP.

GSP also lied, as he often does. He had said he would defend the title. He then called in sick with his
UC. But if a pile of money was put on the octagon in the shape of Conor, he was itching to "get in shape
and fight"?

Either we agree that money cures UC or that he is a liar.

he was no such thing.

We all know the story.

He came out of retirement to go on a cherry picking field trip against the weakest guy to ever hold the belt.
Bisping was so weak that they had to resuscitate him in the 3rd round against Silva, immediately was
destroyed by Gastelum after that shameful "fake title fight" with GSP.

GSP also lied, as he often does. He had said he would defend the title. He then called in sick with his
UC. But if a pile of money was put on the octagon in the shape of Conor, he was itching to "get in shape
and fight"?

Either we agree that money cures UC or that he is a liar.
This post literally reads like a Donald Trump supporter screaming about election fraud. He was the legitimate middleweight champion of the world. I’m not speaking in conjecture or immature emotion. Those are the facts.

Back