Overweight Polish Farmer beat up American "A" level NFL athlete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me address this alphabetically. Don't you think for a second dummy that if Hardy was sn A level anything he would not B in the UFC so you can C him get punched in the face?. Hardy is a washed up bum that no pro team wants but is an OK card filler. You are a shit post magician.

Last edited:
That's your average A-level Athlete gastank from the NFL.

30 seconds of action, 12 mins of standing around. There is only about 11 mins of actual gameplay in your average NFL game.

How this is the most popular Sport in that country is beyond comprehension.
Not only that but you are resting for half the game (since 99% only play offense or defense not both) since you aren't playing the whole game like you do in rugby or soccer.

In alot of ways American football is one of the worst sports to train you and develop you for fighting since it develops these bad cardio habits.

Hahaha! America didn't dismantle shit in WW2. Is that what they teach you in history classes? The Russians beat the Germans and won the WW2. And I hate the Russians as they took over my country..
Actually that is what they teach us. We saved the world in WW2 and Russia just helped out a little. Like a tad more than China and less than Britain.

Look at those calves, a muscle group that is a poor responder to anabolics, whatever he's on genetically he's a beast.
all rugbiers are steroid freaks its a fact I know some guys who played for argentina and they started pretty young with the roids

Polish farmer strength > American "A-Level" Athlete

Must be the cheese or something.

<EdgyBrah>

Get out! Lebron is more um A’er than A level Hardy. There’s levels to A’s
Yeah there’s A-, A+, A++, A+++, A 8 times repeating....

Beer-bellied farmers and Youtubers are 2-0 against 'A-level athletes' in the last few weeks

'Murican sportsball shills on suicide watch

Give Marcin Tybura a few years of training, put him in at D Tackle for the ______ (insert NFL team name). Watch the opposing team run for about 300 yards, mostly right up the B gap where he lies.

Rugby League is the only ball sport that translates to fighting

i dont see why union doesnt, too.
anyways, i agree. just like football except you actually need elite endurance to make it to the top, instead of needing an oxygen mask after an 80 yard sprint.

I'm a fan of both codes, but league is much more cardio intensive.
Union is much more tactical.

Polish farmers are obviously underrated. They've fought Germans, Russians and Turks. Hardy's ancestors were probably enslaved by a new country aka the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back