Overweight Polish Farmer beat up American "A" level NFL athlete

Status
Not open for further replies.
And an NBA player got KO'd cold a few days ago.

How many more NFL/NBA players need to get exposed for americans to drop their silly "A level athlete" fantasy?
The casual Americans think that. Us hardcores know the truth.

It's not a bad thing to be an A level athlete, but I've never believed it necessarily translates to A level success in MMA. Hardy's athleticism is geared for a sport like football where you explode for 30 seconds and then rest for a minute or two. It's not geared for a more moderate force output over five minute rounds. His skills are coming along but he clearly got tired.

Not defending Hardy here but Tybura has almost 3 times the pro fights that Hardy does.

Win or lose, he's fought guys like werdum, rothwell, Arlovski and Lewis

Experience matters.

That's very sad bro...
Well for one he’s wrong. Everyone is taught the same history. What is sad is that you seem to have some hatred inside you for some reason. It was a collective that took down Germany. Soviets aren’t successful without Britain and US fighting in Europe as well. Nobody teaches that it was the US that saved the day. The war would’ve been much different had the US not been involved. Why does that anger you so much?

First of all what was I referencing? This is the exact point. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.
Nobody, literally no country in the world is asking US to police anything..

Nobody, literally no country in the world is asking US to police anything..
Jesus Christ. Guy I was responding to was saying we sat out. You seem to have some issues. Get a grip. Context matters.

Farming is a hardcore back breaking workout man. You’re acting like farming is sunbathing

Not defending Hardy here but Tybura has almost 3 times the pro fights that Hardy does.

Win or lose, he's fought guys like werdum, rothwell, Arlovski and Lewis

Experience matters.
Well Hardy has way more time on the field being an A level athlete competing with A level athletes at A level athletics

He was an A-level athlete in 2013, not sure that stays in perpetuity, especially when overweight and being a recovering coke head.

Depends upon the position. A rugby union flanker requires vastly more endurance than your average league position.
Flankers are the only forwards who could play league at all

If Eastern Europeans played American football on a large scale, they would probably account for half the offensive linemen, defensive linemen, linebackers, and tight ends in the NFL. And probably a decent number of quarterbacks as well. Look at the NBA, its probably 15% Eastern Europeans and growing. There's a higher percentage of whites in the NFL than NBA with just American whites participating. In terms of football age population, there are probably more Eastern European men than American whites and blacks combined. If you could draw NFL talent from another 200 million or so Eastern Europeans they would most likely make up a large percentage of players. Tybura very well could have been one of those guys, a right guard or a right tackle or something.

Athleticism matters of course but there are variables to combat sports in particular that really make a difference in a fighter.

Depends upon the position. A rugby union flanker requires vastly more endurance than your average league position.
i played at a low level in Canada, so i dont know much about real rugby, lol, but i also found that outside center required a ton of running... you guys might call it something different... #13 anyways. #9 appears to do a lot, too.

Hahaha! America didn't dismantle shit in WW2. Is that what they teach you in history classes? The Russians beat the Germans and won the WW2. And I hate the Russians as they took over my country..
We had a lot of help from the Russians in all fairness
Other way around. This whole memespeak about “buh buh Russia!” Crap is so funny lmao

like Russia had the military power to circumvent, pin and press supply lines across the mediterranean, arm and equip the battered brits, establish a pincer move on the atlantic coast, liberate belgium, all while completely tying up Eastern aspirations in Asia.
They were barely holding on, their gameplan revolved around having more child soldiers than Germany had bullets.

But yeah, the Russians held the line on their Border, and then pounced when we told them to. Great point, you guys are really smart!

The United States absolutely kicked ass in record time in WWII, the thing that slowed us down the most was Germany’s consolidation after their failure on the Russian front.
Stop learning about history through “AKSHULLY” posts on reddit and twitter.

What stuff?
Stalin had full faith in Hitler’s promises until the moment he was betrayed and was woefully ill-prepared for conflict.
His closest advisers all confirmed this at the time and in the years to pass.

Russia held with spite, grit and Stalingrad. They would have been absolutely obliterated had we not entered the war. This youtube university revision where Russia was like Caesar’s Roman Legions or something is beyond ahistorical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back