Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 2

These things don't happen in a vacuum, brain child. When a shoot is deemed unjustified, they are fired and often prosecuted. Your post is indicative of a low intellect.

Uh-huh. I remember the polie trying to cover up Botham Jean's murder in a few ways. And Ahmaud Arbery. Daniel Shaver. Kelly Thomas.

Police dont get benifit of the doubt.

I'm about to sound like a asshole but I don't care cops are pulling b.s a need to be caught just like the dickheads that commit crimes.

I’m not sure if it’s a thing but they should lose their pensions over abuse. We know that would just mean even fewer or intentionally inadequate prosecutions.

Last edited:
Yes sir. Does you're city or state have cameras

Nope it is being proposed but here is what a police have to say about it.
https://www.rappler.com/nation/pnp-drug-enforcement-group-deg-body-cameras-god
No need for body cameras, we have God

I am not from the states BTW, so there is that.

Just a few weeks ago there was a horrible shooting involving a police officer.
It was caught on a cellphone camera and it was cold blooded as it was point blank and the cop kept shooting at the mother and son. Its pretty graphic I am not sure if I can post it here.

Nope it is being proposed but here is what a police have to say about it.
https://www.rappler.com/nation/pnp-drug-enforcement-group-deg-body-cameras-god

I am not from the states BTW, so there is that.

Just a few weeks ago there was a horrible shooting involving a police officer.
It was caught on a cellphone camera and it was cold blooded as it was point blank and the cop kept shooting at the mother and son. Its pretty graphic I am not sure if I can post it here.
Don't post here don't want a good user getting banned. We have god is not a answer and that's coming from a person who believes in it. We need evidence of everything and what is going all the times I know it's hard to do but people are getting away or not enough evidence to help them out. Crazy situation my friend

Imagine going back to the station everyday knowing you cost the pension fund $1M.

I said the other day I thought that would cure police nonsense overnight. You'd see cops get in fights with each other at scenes and donut would probably be hilarious about it.

Dude's a sad sack. Crybaby reported me. What a softer than baby shit worm.

I got reported by bracklis the day he lost his shit. I am guessing dong has either reported me or thought about it. Whiny little simps

Back