Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 2

Fucking cops.

Executed another innocent black man.

Trying to find this guy's gofundme so I can contribute to his family. Can't wait for the protest. This time we its gonna be fire.

Chip in for me. I'm broke from supporting those executed daily "for no reason."
Why did he have to shoot him so many times? And why not shoot him in the leg?
That footage is horrifying. That cop is a hero and is lucky to be alive. Not sure what that stupid thug's problem was but he very much tried to execute that officer. Can you even imagine being somebody who does this for a living despite all of this media attention being given to people who want less police and less accountability in life?
I have attached the local St. Louis Dispatch news article pertaining to the incident for those of you interested. The Webster Groves Police Department awarded the cop a purple heart.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local...cle_1033541f-fa02-5616-a62e-9cd3d7e7d7bb.html

I have attached the local St. Louis Dispatch news article pertaining to the incident for those of you interested. The Webster Groves Police Department awarded the cop a purple heart.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local...cle_1033541f-fa02-5616-a62e-9cd3d7e7d7bb.html

That is crazy that he was back at work so quick and still has bullets in him. I retired after getting a metal spine, but no bullets in me. And fighting on the side of a highway is scary as fuck. You feel every single truck that goes by. I remember my teeth rattling while fighting a guy

Omitting or presenting information in a deceptive manner is always never punished, on the contrary it's effective. Most people only read headlines and sometimes the first paragraph of an article, and even when a story is retracted or corrected 99% of the people who read the first article never hear or read about the retraction. This means you can just keep pumping misleading articles all day long. Human laziness and information overload means almost everyone never looks closely enough to notice the deception, bar from people like us in this forum who are actually interested in politics and look further than the headline.

Here you have a news article on the front page of Yahoo and the "journalist" claims the officer said "id beat him so bad" when he in fact said "I'd be beat so bad" if he would have not went to school. It was wrong for the officer to scream at this little kid though.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/body-camera-video-shows-officers-162251131.html
for clicks.... bad news gets more clicks.... racism gets more clicks... etc

"the media is like the weather only it is man made" - Mickey Knox.

Yahoo news/ headlines are literally made for retarded housewives. It says more about their audience than anything else.

And for what its worth, the semantix is irrelevant to a 5 year old.

Misinformation and Disinformation that reinforces a set narrative. It helps divide us and allows the algorithm to refine its success rate. Disgust and Fear are valuable marketing tools.

Sometimes just a simple as sensationalism for clicks which equate to profit. Other times straight up CIA talking points to manufacture consent.

Money and influence. They more the headline appeals to any emotion, the more attention it gets, and the more advertising is worth. We have more than enough lazy people who don't bother looking into any of it, so they control public opinion and control elections. This is why it's well worth publishing fake news, because retractions are buried where very few people see it after the original fake story is a front headline. It's all fake news, even when it's true because of what they leave out and the language manipulation aimed at getting a set reaction. There's no incentive for "journalists" to simply inform the audience with no bias, and huge incentive to be dishonest.

Yeah, watch the entire encounter and listen to everything both the male and female cop say to this child and then tell me that slight misquote is the real outrage here. :rolleyes:

The second biggest outrage in this encounter is the fact that if these two cops had been white and said these same things to this black child there would be continuous and highly publicized calls for their immediate firing. Who in their right mind can deny this??

Is this what identity politics has come to?? We as a society will hold adults less accountable for child abuse and cops less accountable for abuse during arrests/detainment if the race of the abuser matches the race of the victim?? If that's the case we as a civilization have crossed the rubicon.

I don't really see a need for the main stream media in modern times. People no longer gather around the TV to hear the latest news anymore. You get it instantly on your personal device or home computer. There's nothing the 7 o'clock news will show me that I wouldn't have already been informed of. At least in America, the media has by and large lost all credibility and doesn't serve a function other than to control narratives. They're all biased opinion pieces. Often times, the biggest political arguments stem from how the media treats certain stories vs others regardless of what the story is.

Back