Social WR Lounge v209: The liquor hittin got me feeling like Lenin

Should there be an offical 2021 WR predictions thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of the issue is me being me I'd want to hit the smaller towns too.

In Japan I spent more time in small towns with my folks when we went cause that's where my mom's friends lived and I loved it. The language barrier I think is what scares me the most.

At least my Euro side of the family came from major cities. Grandfather's side I am pretty sure is from near Prague even though his immigration papers say Hungary but at the time he immigrated it was likely part of the Austrian/Hungarian Empire as he immigrated pre WWI. Grandmother... fucking Transylvania area.

So they're both in major tourist areas so I have no doubt I could likely survive but I also like seeing small towns.

The little bits of Letterkenny I have seen I agree. TPB is always going to hold a special place for me but ever since about season....9 or 10 when they started having a ton of super famous cameos the show lost some of it's charm.

Yes, I get they had Sebastian Bach and other famous musicians previously but when they have entire story arcs surrounding getting Snoop Dogg weed.......
Well last time I went to Europe I was with two degenerates and between the three of us we struggle to speak one language yet we had 0 issues getting around the smaller non touristy areas

Letterkenny has benefitted from having shorter seasons. So far there hasn't been a dip in quality but its reaching the level of longevity where things start to fall off. TPB got really bad at the end unfortunately. Haven't really like anything they have done since Swearnet.

The next thread better have a poll on fries and mayo

A line in the sand must be drawn, sides must be chosen
576.png

Letterkenny has benefitted from having shorter seasons. So far there hasn't been a dip in quality but its reaching the level of longevity where things start to fall off. TPB got really bad at the end unfortunately. Haven't really like anything they have done since Swearnet.
"Season 13" is only coming out on Swearnet and it's them in jail after Lahey's death with Randy.

There's definitely an aspect of charm that is going to be missed since Dunsworth passed away. I don't see "the boys" being able to have Randy be the sole antagonist.

Well last time I went to Europe I was with two degenerates and between the three of us we struggle to speak one language yet we had 0 issues getting around the smaller non touristy areas
Cool. Me and my best friend from high school have talked about trying to get to Germany either right before or after Oktoberfest cause he has a friend that lives in Germany that can show us around. COVID put a damper on that plan though.

Fucking lol damn.

The next thread better have a poll on fries and mayo

A line in the sand must be drawn, sides must be chosen
As a Belgian, I feel like I'm the only person that deserves to have an opinion on that here. Even though I don't eat that many fries.

Mayo is the correct answer, always. None of that Dutch frietsaus shit or whatever.

As a Belgian, I feel like I'm the only person that deserves to have an opinion on that here. Even though I don't eat that many fries.

Mayo is the correct answer, always. None of that Dutch frietsaus shit or whatever.
I can get mayo over ketchup. Ketchup is literally red sugar sauce. That's all it is, it doesn't even taste like tomatoes unless you make it yourself.

That said I prefer my fries plain. They keep the slight crisp they have that way if they were made the way I like them which is bordering on overcooked for most probably.

OR.... some mayo/ranch mixed with hot sauce as I said previously.

For reference, what is your favorite food by country? Gives us one of your tedious lists.
If he says teriyaki for Japan I'm going to get him fucking perma-banned. That shit is from California. Real Japanese teriyaki is just soy sauce mixed with some sugar and is still the consistency of water that they brush on lightly while grilling the meat.

This gelatinous shit you get in the States is a pure American invention.

"Season 13" is only coming out on Swearnet and it's them in jail after Lahey's death with Randy.

There's definitely an aspect of charm that is going to be missed since Dunsworth passed away. I don't see "the boys" being able to have Randy be the sole antagonist.

Cool. Me and my best friend from high school have talked about trying to get to Germany either right before or after Oktoberfest cause he has a friend that lives in Germany that can show us around. COVID put a damper on that plan though.

Fucking lol damn.
Losing J-Roc and Lahey really hurts the show going forward
They are also saturating the product by doing too much with the specials, movies, and animated show all on the same characters

You are not French, so your opinion on French Fries is irrelevant.
You are not Free, so your opinion on Freedom Fries is not needed here.

Enjoying dipping things into mayo you fucking freak

I can get mayo over ketchup. Ketchup is literally red sugar sauce. That's all it is, it doesn't even taste like tomatoes unless you make it yourself.

That said I prefer my fries plain. They keep the slight crisp they have that way if they were made the way I like them which is bordering on overcooked for most probably.

I always order my fries well done
Way better that way, IMO

For reference, what is your favorite food by country? Gives us one of your tedious lists.
i believe we took on new list guy, can't remember who it was but anyone will do tbh

They are also saturating the product by doing too much with the specials, movies, and animated show all on the same characters
Part of the saturation I feel like isn't their choice and it was buried in the Netflix contract. I know they have always done the stage show thing but when Netflix got the damn license they did like 3 new seasons and 4 movies in the span of two years.

I always order my fries well done
Way better that way, IMO
This guy gets it.

Steak fries slightly close to over done? Top tier. Man, I haven't had fries in like 3 years.

You are not French, so your opinion on French Fries is irrelevant.
You are not Free, so your opinion on Freedom Fries is not needed here.

Enjoying dipping things into mayo you fucking freak
French Fries are Belgian. Are you an American, because that would explain why you have never eaten decent mayo or even fries.

Part of the saturation I feel like isn't their choice and it was buried in the Netflix contract. I know they have always done the stage show thing but when Netflix got the damn license they did like 3 new seasons and 4 movies in the span of two years.

This guy gets it.

Steak fries slightly close to over done? Top tier. Man, I haven't had fries in like 3 years.
Their live shows was pretty entertaining, glad I caught one before Lahey passed away. Still pissed Julian never came to my section to sell me a burger from a trash bag.

gentse-stoverij.jpg

No mayo, just the saus from that meat dish.

French Fries are Belgian. Are you an American, because that would explain why you have never eaten decent mayo or even fries.
No they aren't, they are French in origin and dirty Belgians are trying appropriate their culinary contributions to the world

That would be a real shit list since I haven't traveled that much. I've never been to Italy, France, or India, which are like the three cuisine giants it seems. People that I know who have traveled extensively seen to point to India as the champion.

Basically any Latin American food is my favorite. Ethiopian and Persian also very good. My favorite, of course, is Cuban. In Cuban cuisine, the dishes are very simple (which i like) but perfectly seasoned. Yet if you want to buy the most hilariously bad food, order pizza in Cuba. It could just be anecdotal but I've had it twice and both times I'm pretty sure it was a frozen totino's.

No they aren't, they are French in origin and dirty Belgians are trying appropriate their culinary contributions to the world
You're clearly trolling. They don't eat as many fries in France as in Belgium. You Americans add ketchup to everything. Steak even. You're all obese plebs with too many guns and a very ugly flag.

That would be a real shit list since I haven't traveled that much. I've never been to Italy, France, or India, which are like the three cuisine giants it seems. People that I know who have traveled extensively seen to point to India as the champion.

Basically any Latin American food is my favorite. Ethiopian and Persian also very good. My favorite, of course, is Cuban. In Cuban cuisine, the dishes are very simple (which i like) but perfectly seasoned. Yet if you want to buy the most hilariously bad food, order pizza in Cuba. It could just be anecdotal but I've had it twice and both times I'm pretty sure it was a frozen totino's.
How many times have you been in Cuba and are you yourself on a list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back