• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Social WR Lounge v209: The liquor hittin got me feeling like Lenin

Should there be an offical 2021 WR predictions thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas is it's own country, we just consent to being in the US because y'all yankees wouldn't have enough guns if we left. We beat Mexico in a war man, that's real shit.
I want someone to break down gun ownership per capita by State.

Bet it would go:
- Texas
- Utah
- Alaska
- Wyoming
- Montana

In rank but they wouldn't be far off from each other after Utah and it would only dip based on pure population numbers in those last three States.

Move to a bigger city and you can do that without moving overseas
SLC has a decent amount of international cuisine. Got an Afghan/Nepal restaurant near my office, several ramen places downtown.

I just want to try it, in their home countries basically.

And it’s glorious.

I like basically all food though. I’m a guy raised on raw seafood and salt.
My size shows I like food in general but every time I see French foodo n TV it's either overly pretentious looking... or it's just a giant slab of meat in some cream sauce and the fake Texan part of me is like "shouldn't good beef be able to stand on it's own without much?"

And it’s glorious.

I like basically all food though. I’m a guy raised on raw seafood and salt.
I'm with you there my man. Of course there's some bowl of rotting street meat somewhere I'd decline but I'm usually baffled by the delicate palate of others. Of course I've eaten raw oysters from a paper cup with seawater and seaweed I bought from a street vendor in Tijuana so my tastes could be called "adventurous".

I believe to this day that that's where my superpowers come from.

My size shows I like food in general but every time I see French foodo n TV it's either overly pretentious looking... or it's just a giant slab of meat in some cream sauce and the fake Texan part of me is like "shouldn't good beef be able to stand on it's own without much?"
A good au poivre is heavenly on steak my man. They do all kinds of those sauces on seafood too. I like it.

My dream is to be turned into jelly, or a cream, and people use me as an ointment. Imagine being fully absorbed into someone’s skin for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back