Lets be honest here, how many of yous have over $1000 in your bank account?

You need to rack up more debt. Remember, if you owe the bank $100k you have a problem, but if you owe the bank $100 million, it's the bank that has a problem.

You must have graduated from Trump University with Honors. What year?

You must have graduated from Trump University with Honors. What year?

I flunked out of Trump U to be honest, apparently, "anytime it works in my favour" was not the correct answer for when to declare bankruptcy...

I bought 5k of NVDA when it was around 31 a share.....

Even ignoring savings my retirement accounts have put in serious work the last 4 years

All 3 of my accounts (checking and savings) have more than that. So yeah, I’m good. Had plenty of patches back pre 2015 that rarely went above 1k for my only account.

I bought 5k of NVDA when it was around 31 a share.....

Even ignoring savings my retirement accounts have put in serious work the last 4 years

Dammnnnnnn

Good for you man. I'm trying to find that winning stock. I'm betting on Cannabis...

Just checked my old vanguard fund I. Was in, up 26%, of course.

FML, would have gained 30k..

I worked where they had a 401K matching plan up to $3,000 and there were people who wouldn't put any money into their 401K.
Yeah. We have matching. One of my previous jobs matched up to 14%, which for higher earners can end up being a ton of money. It's insane that people don't take advantage of this. It's free money. It's really crazy. People make really bad decisions sometimes.

I worked where they had a 401K matching plan up to $3,000 and there were people who wouldn't put any money into their 401K.

When I was in high school working a part time job, it had a 401k (not matched) and I put money into it.

Not many, and you know why the pandemic thats why. Right now I have 999.97 cause I received 600 on monday on my tax money. If it werent for that I would have only 399 in my bank account. We need something better for america. Something that will make us all prosper and not only a certain fews. I know many of yous dont want your troubles to aired out for risk of being embarrassed but thats ok, we are all in this together.

do you need career and financial advice?

Some people really have money, even in the pandemic.

I don"t know what happens in the US, but America seems much poorer than Europe. Unfortunately you can"t really go to work in your other states, like it happens in the European Union.

But just saying, Eastern Europe is still small, but there are countries in Western Europe who give an honest life even to their 3rd class of people. Well, maybe if you are a French, you are unsatisfied even as a middle class, but in Nordic countries it"s ok.

As a poor American you can"t find much better job in other states, but as a poorer European IN THE EU (not outside) you can go to work in richer states.

The United States is just overrated, I have relatives there who earn so much money, and the others are starving. Of course, as a surgeon you earn good money and your responsaibility is also big.
This is not necessarily true. About 2 years ago I moved from an economically depressed state to one with a pot of blue collar jobs. Make much more here. It is true that it can be hard to pick up and move for the poor, but the economy has vast differences from one state to another.

Got my rona money @HHJ @Revolver

IMG_20210106_135147_012.jpg
Nothin yet here

I actually have $121 left from all that. I was looking at something incorrectly.

Rent, power bill, water bill, car insurance, paid off 2 tvs for a total of $230, oil change, some beer, $50 worth of videos games (7 games though), some books for my son, some more toys for his birthday, groceries, gas, $70 worth of crypto and stocks, cell phone bill, and some fast food. And put the $100 I took out of savings back in.
Paid off tvs from what source? Not rent to own I hope.

$2446.81 regular checking account
$10031.17 regular savings account
$130199.64 in BB&T never touch account

That $10031.17 regular savings account is going to total waste. Especially with inflation accelerating. Should be in an index fund at least.

33, have a mortgage of about 365k left on a house worth 650k. Only paid of 35k in 4 years but it's somewhat getting easier.

Paid off tvs from what source? Not rent to own I hope.
No I used this new company called Affirm that you can use to checkout on Amazon and Walmart and a bunch of places. I used it to get a new phone a few months back @ $10/month no interest. So I used it to get two black Friday TVs from Walmart. Trying to build my credit back up with small lines of credit. Plus I need to replace those things.

Back