Bellator Executive on ONE FC: "They've Pissed Away $600 Million and Have Run out of People to Scam.", and the end of Bellator.

Wonder how much the Amazon deal is yielding for ONE FC - they're the only FC I don't pirate

The thing I never understand about ONE is every time I hear Chatri interviewed, he's stuttering and stumbling over his numbers, can't remember facts, fudges what should be simple answers etc - I can't understand how anyone has ever given him a dollar in funding, much less tens of millions.

If I was buying a used car from someone who came off so shaky on the facts, I'd abort the deal.

Is it tho? Because the same people and sources have also been saying they've been on the verge of bankruptcy for a decade and yet they're still here and are showing to be very successful in recent events.

I'm more skeptical about PFL's longevity in the game tbh
Yeah One in a masterstroke released fake financials to mislead sherdog of there secret profits
I agree PFL is also on a wild cash burn, really makes you wonder what are investors thinking when investing in MMA

If things keep going at this rate in a decade UFC will the only major promotion left

I was a bigger fan of ONE when they hosted more MMA. Supposedly 2024 will carry a lot more MMA in ONE per Chatalie. Hope so, as I've enjoyed quite a few of their cards.

Never really want to see any Orgs go under.

Yeah One in a masterstroke released fake financials to mislead sherdog of there secret profits
I agree PFL is also on a wild cash burn, really makes you wonder what are investors thinking when investing in MMA

If things keep going at this rate in a decade UFC will the only major promotion left
I'm not referring to the stuff they released. In referring to the constant claims that they're going under. They're only growing in popularity. They are more of a rival to ufc than bellator or pfl has been for a while imo.

I see ONE sticking around for longer than PFL. UFC isn't going anywhere. It's self sustaining at this point

Well as a fan of the sport and ONE’s product I personally hope they don’t go belly up. Muay Thai fights with 4oz gloves is a shot of adrenaline in my neck that keeps me on the edge of my seat.
I agree, I don't even have to be emotionally invested in the fighters or fight, it's very pure and 100% entertaining.

The thing I never understand about ONE is every time I hear Chatri interviewed, he's stuttering and stumbling over his numbers, can't remember facts, fudges what should be simple answers etc - I can't understand how anyone has ever given him a dollar in funding, much less tens of millions.

If I was buying a used car from someone who came off so shaky on the facts, I'd abort the deal.
Most probably laundering cash through the company

Is it tho? Because the same people and sources have also been saying they've been on the verge of bankruptcy for a decade and yet they're still here and are showing to be very successful in recent events.

I'm more skeptical about PFL's longevity in the game tbh
well look what people said about bellator for years, and people discounted it as UFC shill talk... we know how that ended.

I always looked forward to bloodyelbow's annual ONE finances article. They never turned a profit, loses millions a year and still get new annual investments.

Back