Tito continues to make strides as a public servant in Huntington Beach

I have no dog in this fight, but it's clear you're an idiot.

Also, for people who claim to hate transgenders, ya'll types love to bring them up.

So the government lies to you about masks by their own admission and you trust them the second time?

There was a clear political agenda with all the covid shit which is exactly why NY and Chicago want to reopen now when the cases are higher than before.

But you can buy their BS and talk about how smart you are.

The best thing to do to prevent covid from killing you is not be a fat fuck but is anyone pushing that? No! The are pushing fatties as normal and healthy.

We have on the one hand over a dozen PhDs and professional scientists from around the globe providing empirical models, factoring data, and addressing points of contention in a peer-reviewed journal article that accounts for a variety of risk factors and variables, and on the other hand you have "Quacky Chan", who has "worn masks in a professional environment" and, at a loss for any concrete capacity to dispute what the research shows, waxes lyrical about the 'leftist agenda' that underlies scientific research, and who has provided not a single reference to a peer-reviewed journal or article, but merrily relies on anecdotal evidence and conspiratorial lunacy.

You're stupid, ignorant, and take pride in your stupidity and ignorance.

Eat a dick pussy. Go cry at a BLM rally bc a violent felon OD'd. Just remember to wear your maxi pad on your face.

If they can turn you away for not wearing shoes or a shirt, they sure as hell can turn you away for not wearing a mask. Hell, there are restaurants that require a jacket and a tie.

What a surprise.....

A dumb ass fighter, has dumbass opinions.

He thinks hes so popular that all of Huntington Beach wont go there cause he wont?

Hahahahaha

Garbage, they're not going to prevent you getting it but they certainly help, it all adds up, most medical experts would agree. If citizens in the U.S like Tito would stop bickering and arguing about trivial bullshit to flex their own political agenda and just showed a little bit more respect and courtesy for each other and put their diffrences aside, they wouldn't be in this mess.
He’s too stupid to see otherwise. Just let him be.

Tito Ortiz......pound for pound one of the best heavyweight politicians of the evening, at least in my eyes and I believe everyone of these guys' eyes around the world.....of tonight.

APhD.gif

Arguably the best post fight celebrations ever.

Every time I see someone use the term face diaper I can't help but think how much they could use one given the amount of shit coming out of their mouth.

On topic: Tito being a moron, count me surprised.

Sure, it's easy to be a zombie and put a diaper on your face. Better decision: get your Vitamin D levels at 60 ng/ml or higher, lose excess fat if necessary and take charge of your own health. But if you want to get your vaccine wear your face blanket, go right ahead.
Sure, it's easy to be a zombie and put a diaper on your face. Better decision: get your Vitamin D levels at 60 ng/ml or higher, lose excess fat if necessary and take charge of your own health. But if you want to get your vaccine wear your face blanket, go right ahead.
insulting a persons intelligence and lifestyle in one post.

bravo. How do you feel now?

Certain types of masks don't work when it comes to viruses and COVID. Most people seem to be wearing types that don't work. Tito seems to be rebelling against those types of masks. I applaud his effort.
Correction: some masks are not effective as other masks.

All masks work to a certain degree.

First off I have to say thank you for the response, most people don't take the time to support their arguments, that being said I'm fully aware of the studies used to support masks.

Sadly they have been shown to be wrong, mask use in the general public has not reduced community spread.

In Montreal we were in double digit daily cases when we mandated masks, we are now in quadrupal digits, while having closed down all restaurants, Barber shops, gyms etc., And have a 8pm curfew, the science is flawed, and any study conducted prior to 2020 on masks, has demonstrated exactly what we are seeing within the community.

But if you can show me a place where the community spread had a significant decrease after mandating masks, then it would be something I'd have to consider in regards to my stance on masks.
Could it be that it was winter time and people were indoors?

Back