Tito continues to make strides as a public servant in Huntington Beach

you know more about epidemiologist that spend their whole lives studying this. Ok, hope you enjoy the corona wherever you are.

Lol
you know more about epidemiologist that spend their whole lives studying this. Ok, hope you enjoy the corona wherever you are.

I'm in the epicenter of not only the country, the province, the city, but also the municipality, and I know 4 people who got it, 3 had no symptoms, the other had mild symptoms for 2 days.

There is a big difference between what they show and what you live, I'm sure we can agree with that??

Now as for masks, the science is not conclusive, there are epidemiologists who don't believe in them.

As for the data on there efficacy, we are able to see if they worked or not, simply by seeing the effects of government mandates had on transmission rates, in every scenario that transmission rates increased following the implementation of a mask mandate.

I believe it is safe to say, in the very least, masks did not work, and increased transmission rates, because it allowed retail stores to relax on other more effective measures, like customer limits, social distancing, etc.

Yet I'll ask once again, if you can show me where it has worked, then I'd be open to change my beliefs on there efficacy, unless you believe that proving something actual works is irrelevant??

Back