• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Media Wow Conor really went out cold

Conor’s chin not as iron as I thought. Too much boxing

Oh shit man, looks savage in slow mo. I hope conor takes some comfort in his 20 mil, at least his brain cells didnt die for nothing.
Not 20 mill. Do the math. It makes zero sense for the UFC to pay him 20 mill

Calf looked ok...he was out cold from the punch but milking the damage to the leg...

Very similar to Conor's KO of Dustin in that they both went out and got woke up by the follow-up punch.
Yeah totally, except the part where Dusting was ever KOd in their first fight

I thought they would call it a K.O but they called it a T.K.O instead

Not sure why ref called it a T.K.O or maybe its just Herb being Herb

I did too... then I kinda felt bad for him afterwards.

Think he’s slowly realizing he’s not as good as he thought he was.

Then I come onto Sherdog and see his goofy fans, the stupid shit they write and don’t feel bad anymore.
This is so true

I was surprised when they announced it as a tko instead of KO.

I have a new found respect for both guys after the fight.

This is going to be hard to recover from.
His aura is gone, fighters won’t give him the same respect anymore.

Holy fuck that slo-mo is brutal. Can’t believe he really got his lights put out. Never thought I’d see the day. Father Time is really undefeated. If he retired after the Eddie fight he would’ve gone down as an all time great. He hung around too long and got exposed. I remember he said get in get rich and get out. He did everything but the get out part. Should’ve taken his own advice.

He ate the Bernard Hopkins route, just held on too long, and backfired on him big time. Your name, and how you fought in the past, don't mean shit in the fight game.

It was definitely a KO, you can see that Conor is knocked out and unconscious. As mentioned earlier in the thread, a TKO is when fighter is unintelligently trying to defend themselves and is likely going to go unconscious.

It was obvious during the broadcast, I didn't need to see it twice. UFC calling it TKO is damage control.

Imagine this was PRIDE, and Dustin started soccer kicking Conor's head into the cage.

I could hear you celebrating all the way from your moms basement
giphy.gif

I can't believe how many morons there are out there that really think this fight was staged

Back