Media Floyd Mayweather reflects on "ConArtist McLoser" : "That bum will never be me or be on my level"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pretty confused by the trash talk I thought after the fight they departed pretty amicably, it's not like Floyd is any position to fight Conor so why he wants to kick a dog while it's down I don't know, maybe I missed something.

Responding to his post, Conor gets plenty of hate too, they're both have their flaws and are at times, arrogant. Floyd made millions and was given plenty of opportunities and many second chances, the guy evidently has physically abused woman, which seems worse than anything Conor has done. I think a lot of Conors trash talk is more tounge in cheek, where Floyds arrogance seems a bit more genuine. He truly believes he is the greatest boxer of all time, I personally wouldn't say so but he does have a fair claim.

Last edited:
Yeah in bare knuckles boxing the guy with less power, terrible lateral movement and shitty head movement is totally going to beat floyd lol. God damn you are dumb as shit

So how did Lobov, the guy with bum reach, no lateral and head movement, beat "top boxer" Paulie,
you dumb Floyd nuthugger?

So how did Lobov, the guy with bum reach, no lateral and head movement, beat "top boxer" Paulie,
you dumb Floyd nuthugger?
Are you actually comparing a shot Paulie to fucking floyd? What advantages would Conor even have? Floyd his harder, floyd moves better, floyd has way better head movement and defense (despite what casuals think floyd often doesn't use his gloves for defense). And most importantly, Floyd can actually punch on the inside. Conor is clueless on the inside. You are way out of your depth buddy

Floyd will die a bum. Buying too much Fendi shit without fighting is not a good idea.

Floyd Bless.

With that said, just another attempt of Floyd trying to steal the spotlight lol.

You're entitled to your opinion

well my opinion is based in reality even if I don’t like him personally I can acknowledge his greatness at a fighter. You don’t have the wins he does in the manner he does vs who he did it against if you’re not great

Floyd is illiterate. One of his lackeys put that up. If you throw out insults, you can't fall back on the race card. It just makes him look like a fool. Conor has a lot of haters because of his own trash talk, as well.
He always pulls out that card. He thinks that’s why people hate on him and that’s the only reason.

Floyd needs to realize that people might not like him because every word out of his mouth is about him and this is coming from a Mayweather fan!

Reactions: MCS
He always pulls out that card. He thinks that’s why people hate on him and that’s the only reason.

Floyd needs to realize that people might not like him because every word out of his mouth is about him and this is coming from a Mayweather fan!

It's either about his perfection in boxing, flaunting money or the material things in life. Or just disrespecting people. I've never viewed Floyd as a good person. I think he's the type of guy who wants attention if he gives something back. Or just doesn't care as it won't affect his bank account much - "I did my part with the 1mil donation, now my publicist can shut up".

I like Floyd and he is much better than Conrad at boxing but I don't get his hate towards him unless he's looking for more easy business.

plenty of reasons to hate on Floyd but he didn’t have a privileged upbringing by any means.

Bullshit.

He was trained from a very young age by professional boxers.

PLEASE give me his upbringing.

My dad died in a car accident when I was 7. My mom worked multiple jobs and we lived in a trailer.

GTFOH.

Bullshit.

He was trained from a very young age by professional boxers.

PLEASE give me his upbringing.

My dad died in a car accident when I was 7. My mom worked multiple jobs and we lived in a trailer.

GTFOH.
You dont know shit about Floyd's upbringing, you're assuming he grew up rich because his dad was a professional boxer. Floyd sr was a mess and was dealing drugs around the neighborhood including to Floyd's mom who was an addict. This caused sr to be in and out of prison while mayweather jr was a child

It's either about his perfection in boxing, flaunting money or the material things in life. Or just disrespecting people. I've never viewed Floyd as a good person. I think he's the type of guy who wants attention if he gives something back. Or just doesn't care as it won't affect his bank account much - "I did my part with the 1mil donation, now my publicist can shut up".
Agreed!
It’s crazy that he plays that card and is oblivious to actual facts about he’s character. Shows how narrow minded he is!

Reactions: MCS
Floyd showing his IQ level still not realizing Conor fucks him up outside of exploited ass pampered boxing rules.

Conor gets finished by gatekeepers at his own sport son, Floyd is undefeated, Conor is like 3x3 is his last MMA fights

well my opinion is based in reality even if I don’t like him personally I can acknowledge his greatness at a fighter. You don’t have the wins he does in the manner he does vs who he did it against if you’re not great

Again its your opinion. You can spin it anyway you wish, won't change my opinion of him. Now go smoke another bowl, Cheech

Conor gets finished by gatekeepers at his own sport son, Floyd is undefeated, Conor is like 3x3 is his last MMA fights
All 6 of those names beat Floyds ass outside of " Don't touch me there" boxing rules

Christ almighty, Floyd needs to shut the hell up. We all know Conor is nowhere near Floyd's level in boxing but to say what he said just cause Conor lost to Dustin makes no fkng sense cause Conor would absolutely DESTROY Floyd in a mma fight or even a street fight. Boxing alone Floyd always beats Conor but anything other than boxing Conor RUINS Floyd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back