Media Floyd Mayweather reflects on "ConArtist McLoser" : "That bum will never be me or be on my level"

Status
Not open for further replies.
mayweather can read?
upload_2021-1-25_13-58-14.jpegHe uses books to build up a sweat before he works out. It’s actually a really good idea.

While Floyd tries extremely hard to figure out what the next word in the sentence is, his heart is pumping probably harder than when he goes on a 5 mile run.

Floyd was never poor. His uncle and father both had money as they were known pro boxers. Without the privilege of them he would never have got the training he did. How does he pay them back? Guy has a full blown argument with his dad for the media. Throws all his toys out the pram.
You forgot that Floyd Senior used to be a drug dealer who served time. I’m sure those dollars went far supporting Floyd Jr. as well!

Bullshit.

He was trained from a very young age by professional boxers.

PLEASE give me his upbringing.

My dad died in a car accident when I was 7. My mom worked multiple jobs and we lived in a trailer.

GTFOH.

he was a gym rat, yes, but had a strained relationship with his dad who didn’t take much interest in him until he showed promise as a boxer. He was mostly raised by a drug addicted mom who was at times homeless. This is common knowledge. His dad also squandered most of his earnings from boxing which weren’t that great to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back