Shoop Shoop Dat Snoozin' McGrooger/UFC 257

aww man I had this thread coming up but you beat me. was working on this one for like an hr and half or so. I am putting my @ tag list in thispost @Buff.

aeLkw0y.gif

9LtquPO.png

AbyJHQY.png

source image in spoiler
UJyHUAs.jpg
Oh man you are the best lmaoooo
tumblr_mzucauvoa11ru72puo1_r1_400.gif

LETS KEEP ON SHOOPING EVERYONE!!!! A request for @Troy Nelson. I need more requests!

GAPyKe4.gif

Uploaded it to two different video services. Press play and make sure the volume is up and that the speaker is "ON" in the video player!

LETS KEEP ON SHOOPING!!

Oh shit!!!!!!!! I can't keep shooping after this hahaha.[<dunn]

Close Sherdog down folks. We have reached our peak.

Last edited:
LETS KEEP ON SHOOPING EVERYONE!!!! A request for @Troy Nelson. I need more requests!

GAPyKe4.gif

Uploaded it to two different video services. Press play and make sure the volume is up and that the speaker is "ON" in the video player!

LETS KEEP ON SHOOPING!!

I never saw this movie, do you mind shooping the entire movie and posting it to Sherdog?,I dont think Ill be able to watch it any other way now.

Nobody givez a fook about any of that stuff bro.

shoop-groovy-twilek-bath-otto-jpg.829269

@ib313 You are missed by a great deal more than you realize. You have to understand that "inspiration" is what makes a great shoop. You have talent... but even that is not a requirement. So spread your wingz & fly my brethren.

Don't be all...

shoop-someday-well-catch-that-lazer-pointer-jpg.829270

You are the lazer pointer!

shoop-there-are-no-threadz-jpg.829273

lando-209-weigh-in-ms-paint-just-groove-png.829274

That's what I love about @Myrddin Wild. He will straighten you out with love and get you motivated. Or he will call you a pussy and tell you to man up... which also gets you motivated. :D

Oh shit!!!!!!!! I can't keep shooping after this hahaha.{<jordan}

Close Sherdog down folks. We have reached our peak.

Haha. We'll get you up there brah. One day.

I never saw this movie, do you mind shooping the entire movie and posting it to Sherdog?,I dont think Ill be able to watch it any other way now.

Wait right there. That was 16 seconds and took 3.5 hours. Finding sources, Photoshopping them, making the mouths, wiggling the heads into position and stuff like that can take a while. That's around 5 seconds of gif for every one hour of labor. The movie is 157 minutes, or 9420 seconds so that's about 1884 hours. 8 hours a day will be about 235.5 days. I will get right on it brah!!

1W5GIQm.gif

OMG... that's so true. Well dun!!

Thanks bro!!