Social Chinese merchants selling "blind box" animals

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
In China there is this craze of buying collectible toys concealed inside boxes with the buyer not knowing what he/she is getting.

Now some merchants are selling live animals inside boxes without the buyer not knowing what the animal looks like. Some buyers have complained about the animals they got. Critics have slammed this practice as abusive of animals.

Doesn't take a genius to know lots of people will simply abandon animals they don't want, or sell as food.

https://hk.appledaily.com/news/20210125/XTAJ5RT4T5HX7B2JO6GTHQHV5I/

I opened mine!

1800x1200_covid19_risks_when_you_have_diabetes_ref_guide.jpg

So they're still playing stupid games huh?

They also had a trend where they sold live fish, turtles, and other small animals in keychains.

depressingkeychain.jpg

10cc6503c6ef488e6b24470f1bdec232.jpg

animalkeychain_star.jpg

I wonder if there's a PETA like organization in China. Lol

Horiffic,look at all those animals in those small plastic containers. All destined for a cruel end.

This shit might piss you off even more. Apparently Boris Johnson from UK will bring it up to other world leaders to stop this shit. Cruel Bastards

Didn't learn from COVID fucking up the entire planet. Their school teachers need some re-education.

This shit might piss you off even more. Apparently Boris Johnson from UK will bring it up to other world leaders to stop this shit. Cruel Bastards

They will then bring up the fact that despite being illegal fox hunting is still tolerated and allowed as it’s participants are his rich donors

Didn't learn from COVID fucking up the entire planet. Their school teachers need some re-education.

When you look at it , seems China isn't coming out of it too badly. US , Brazil and Europe however...

Back